Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 31   Go Down

Author Topic: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread  (Read 92634 times)

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2011, 02:12:51 am »

I'm not sure if this goes here or under saddest thing, but here goes:

The greatest site in the history of the internet.

What is going on here?
Why does it slowly close up on her nose?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2011, 02:52:38 am »

Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2011, 03:00:49 am »

is that real?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2011, 03:13:45 am »

is that real?

I have not done exhaustive research, but I don't see convincing evidence that it's a joke.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2011, 10:14:54 am »

I really, really enjoy The Oatmeal (undoubtedly linked here before).
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2011, 12:48:59 pm »

I used to like the Oatmeal but now he is ruined for me. The thing is that the Oatmeal and I have the same agent, and I know it is stupid to compare since we don't do the same thing at all and he is massively internet-famous and otherwise there is no conceivable category that we are both a member of, but it's kind of like we are siblings and he is the favorite child. She is always retweeting links to his stuff and never retweets links to my stuff. Is that a 21st century problem or what?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2011, 01:16:49 pm »

I used to like the Oatmeal but now he is ruined for me. The thing is that the Oatmeal and I have the same agent, and I know it is stupid to compare since we don't do the same thing at all and he is massively internet-famous and otherwise there is no conceivable category that we are both a member of, but it's kind of like we are siblings and he is the favorite child. She is always retweeting links to his stuff and never retweets links to my stuff. Is that a 21st century problem or what?

there has been sibling rivalry forever.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2011, 03:23:00 pm »

I used to like the Oatmeal but now he is ruined for me. The thing is that the Oatmeal and I have the same agent, and I know it is stupid to compare since we don't do the same thing at all and he is massively internet-famous and otherwise there is no conceivable category that we are both a member of, but it's kind of like we are siblings and he is the favorite child. She is always retweeting links to his stuff and never retweets links to my stuff. Is that a 21st century problem or what?


I think most of his shit is pretty funny, but he did this one thing about hosss that, although funny, made me feel sorry for his poor neglected and mistreated hosss.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2011, 03:26:37 pm »

I used to like the Oatmeal but now he is ruined for me. The thing is that the Oatmeal and I have the same agent, and I know it is stupid to compare since we don't do the same thing at all and he is massively internet-famous and otherwise there is no conceivable category that we are both a member of, but it's kind of like we are siblings and he is the favorite child. She is always retweeting links to his stuff and never retweets links to my stuff. Is that a 21st century problem or what?


And you don't like him, but you still like her?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2011, 03:52:41 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2011, 04:06:38 pm »

That was fun.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2011, 12:32:31 am »

And you don't like him, but you still like her?

I missed this. The answer is "Wait, where did I say that I still like her?"
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2011, 03:40:10 am »

I missed this. The answer is "Wait, where did I say that I still like her?"

I made an assumption based on another assumption that you still were working with her.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2011, 01:17:49 pm »

Yes, I am still working with her, but, the thing is, do you like everyone you work with? Getting a literary agent is at least as hard as getting a new job, at least for the average non-famous person.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 31   Go Up