Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Poll

Which is your favorite? Which do you crave?

Bitter
Salty
Sour
Sweet
Umami
I don't crave a flavor or have a favorite

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: A Matter of Taste  (Read 7850 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: A Matter of Taste
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2011, 04:31:28 am »

there is definitely an underlying taste that is the same for all pussy, though.

have I told you guys about the time my ex accused me of putting semen in her food?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: A Matter of Taste
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2011, 08:16:34 pm »

No, but this is the correct medium.

Proceed.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: A Matter of Taste
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2011, 08:23:43 pm »

so, my mom makes homemade tortillas. At some point she figured out that when they are cooling, if you wrap them in a towel that has ever been washed with detergent/softener, the tortillas will taste like weird chemicals. So she had a special towel that she only washed by hand.

One day, my sister was helping, and my mom forgot to mention this step, so they came out tasting funny. Fresh off the presses, I brought some over to my current GF, who accused me of somehow adding my semen to the food. "I mean, I don't care, I'm not mad... but you did, right?"
Later my mom called and told me to tell them not to eat any of the tortillas, but by then the damage was done. So... it tastes like that? Shit.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: A Matter of Taste
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2011, 10:34:32 pm »

flour or corn?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: A Matter of Taste
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2011, 10:40:42 pm »

flour. I just got her recipe, and she taught me to make her awesome salsa, and I'm thinking about making some hand-formed ones. RAD.

I have really never had a salsa that tastes like my mom's. SO GOOD. I think it is because she uses a ton of balsamic vinegar? Other than that it's just salt, pepper, tons of cilantro, red onion, tomatoes.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: A Matter of Taste
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2011, 11:34:17 pm »

so, my mom makes homemade tortillas. At some point she figured out that when they are cooling, if you wrap them in a towel that has ever been washed with detergent/softener, the tortillas will taste like weird chemicals. So she had a special towel that she only washed by hand.

One day, my sister was helping, and my mom forgot to mention this step, so they came out tasting funny. Fresh off the presses, I brought some over to my current GF, who accused me of somehow adding my semen to the food. "I mean, I don't care, I'm not mad... but you did, right?"
Later my mom called and told me to tell them not to eat any of the tortillas, but by then the damage was done. So... it tastes like that? Shit.

Did you post this for Towel Day?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: A Matter of Taste
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2011, 11:45:48 pm »

So, she either knows what semen in food tastes like or this is her first assumption? Hm. Well, good on you that she didn't have an issue with it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: A Matter of Taste
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 am »

Now you guys have me thinking about what it was like to date a girl who loved blowjobs. Hoo boy.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: A Matter of Taste
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2011, 12:10:05 am »

Now you guys have me thinking about what it was like to date a girl who loved blowjobs. Hoo boy.

If at all possible, I advise marrying a woman like that. I'm just saying.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: A Matter of Taste
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2011, 01:05:57 am »

I have tasted semen that has flavours in common with the way bleach smells so I can definitely see how the connection could be made.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: A Matter of Taste
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2011, 01:31:20 am »

Is it wrong of me that I don't care if she likes them so long as she keeps giving them?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: A Matter of Taste
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2011, 03:08:43 am »

hm. maybe.


Mostly, women who enjoy giving blowjobs are more likely to be good at it, and to want to do it more often.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: A Matter of Taste
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2011, 04:37:39 am »

Is it wrong of me that I don't care if she likes them so long as she keeps giving them?

Not only is it wrong, I don't even believe you feel that way, considering the difference when the partner is enthusiastic.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: A Matter of Taste
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2011, 05:39:49 am »

I can recall instances where I could tell she was not into it, yet I did not want her to stop.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: A Matter of Taste
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2011, 07:50:14 am »

I'm still trying to get over 'I'm not mad, I'm ok with it.'
If someone put bodily fluids into my food without telling me I'd probably be mad and I'm not sure how I'd feel about someone that isn't.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up