I have never touched a gun, which is kind of weird cause I grew up on about 60 acres in Oklahoma.
I have been "arrested" twice, but never actually been to jail.
I have done heroin! but I have never smoked crack. I think I have done meth, but it was supposed to be e, so it doesn't count? I would kind of like to smoke crack, at least once.
I haven't seen tons of movies, though I have been catching up in the last few years. Still never seen: Godfather (any), actually this list is hard to make, but, basically, if there is an "important" movie and it isn't made by the Coen Bros or some random french dude, I probably haven't seen it.
I don't have any tattoos. I kind of hate them and kind of know the exact tattoo I want, so it's possible I will have one within the year.
And I know we have been over this, so sorry, but I have literally never experienced adult/late adolescents not high. I mean, sure, for a few hours, but I have been high everyday except like 10 for the last 10 and a half years.