Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Would Star Trek have had the same gravitas if Spock had been named Vince?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: I never...  (Read 16119 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: I never...
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2011, 01:23:25 pm »

i have had neither my tonsils nor adenoids removed.

I have had my appendix removed and cool scar to prove it.

cool story, bro:

they hadnt turned appendectomy into a same-day procedure when i was 7, so i had to stay in the hospital for a week.  my mom stayed with me and she had to sleep in shitty recliner they had in the room even though she was 7 months pregnant with my brothers big ass.  he ended up weighing 10 Lbs when he was born.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: I never...
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2011, 02:08:44 pm »

Yikes.

I had my tonsils removed, but not my adenoids. I have also had my gall bladder removed, but I still have my appendix.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: I never...
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2011, 03:38:58 pm »

I've never broken a long bone (facial and wrist bones only).  I didn't get around to them until 20, either.  Given my penchant for tree climbing (always with the objective of getting as high up as possible) this remains a minor miracle.  My mom was sure she was raising a future quadriplegic.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I never...
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2011, 03:44:05 pm »

The only bone I ever broke was in my big toe - last year, I think. I also dislocated something during the same event.

I've never kicked anybody in the jimmy.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: I never...
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2011, 04:21:59 pm »

I've never kicked anybody in the jimmy.

same here.  also, i have never been kicked in mine, but my brothers and i used to play "bag tag" at times.

i have never spat on anyone and no one has ever spat on me.  for any reason.  and i hope it stays that way.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I never...
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2011, 04:42:15 pm »

I've never heard it called "the jimmy."
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I never...
« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2011, 05:02:52 pm »

I've never heard it called "the jimmy."

Thus the "Jimmy Hat".
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I never...
« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2011, 05:33:07 pm »

I still have my tonsils.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: I never...
« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2011, 09:12:54 pm »

The only bone I ever broke was in my big toe - last year, I think. I also dislocated something during the same event.

I've never kicked anybody in the jimmy.

Me either!

i have never spat on anyone and no one has ever spat on me.  for any reason.  and i hope it stays that way.

Don't have kids, then.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I never...
« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2011, 02:32:36 am »

I've never heard it called "the jimmy."

I guess that means you've never heard the song that I consider somewhat of a precursor to Ice-T's Body Count experiment, "The Girl Tried to Kill Me", in which he exclaims "And then she said 'Gimme Gimme Gimme', jumped on my jimmy, and rode me like the wild west". Interesting take on fetishes/non-vanilla sex practices, and also a very non-traditional rap take on sexual dynamics (ie with the woman in charge). Also, this album features a spoken-word intro from Jello Biafra over a Black Sabbath sample. I feel like Ice-T is underappreciated for his rap, if that's possible.

Warning: NSFW.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: I never...
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2011, 01:06:58 am »

Man, I'm busy for a few days and you guys start a fun 6-page thread on me.

JL, I'm pretty sure Please Island closed in the past year or two. Which is sad because I loved the Adventurers' Club there.

I've never seen any Disney animated movie aside from Little Mermaid (they made us watch it in 6th grade).

I never learned to swim, throw a baseball, ski, skakeboard.

I've literally never touched a cigarette.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: I never...
« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2011, 01:22:49 am »


JL, I'm pretty sure Please Island closed in the past year or two. Which is sad because I loved the Adventurers' Club there.


Yes, but they replaced it with Downtown Disney. I never went to the old PI, but Downtown Disney was pretty hoppin'.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I never...
« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2011, 01:39:41 am »

I never was in the cub scouts or boy scouts, although my brothers were.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: I never...
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2011, 01:40:06 am »

I never was in the cub scouts or boy scouts, although my brothers were.

I was in the cub scouts but have never been camping.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Up