Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )  (Read 13119 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2004, 02:08:34 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
If these life lessons lead me to smoking Newport Lights, I'm having no part of any of them.


Well pardon my royal Irish ass for thinking that the theoretical future jaded withered old V-Adore might want to be, at the very least, alive with pleasure.

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Bonus points for the correct umlaut in "naïve," though.


DAMN RIGHT
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2004, 03:25:05 am »

Theoretical?  Future?

Kidding! Kidding!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2004, 04:34:40 am »

I would desperately like to think I'm alive with pleasure right now. Nonetheless, I must entertain the possibility that I am not.

And August, I would beat you, but I'm relying on you to be America's Jeopardy Sweetheart... and, well, beating you in such a way that the marks wouldn't show on camera is just too much work right now.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2004, 04:11:54 pm »

Oh my goodness.  Honestly, don't you people sleep?  

back on topic

Whatever that "topic" may be...

pick one and go with it, folks
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2004, 04:28:38 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
Oh my goodness.  Honestly, don't you people sleep?  

back on topic

Whatever that "topic" may be...

pick one and go with it, folks


Well unsafe lesbian sex is never off-topic.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2004, 07:25:24 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Well unsafe lesbian sex is never off-topic.


You mean like a couple of hot hot chicks Making Out while building model airplanes... without proper ventilation?
Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2004, 07:38:40 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "wombat"

As for stuffed animals, I thought they lived forever in our hearts or something like that.


Until your youngest niece or nephew chews it's eyes off, and pulls it's stuffing through the hole in it's thigh.
The when you wash it to get the saliva off it, it all comes apart in the dryer.
So nearly forever.


In this case the become real animals.  But only if their made of velveteen.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2004, 07:41:42 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Well unsafe lesbian sex is never off-topic.


You mean like a couple of hot hot chicks Making Out while building model airplanes... without proper ventilation?


I was thinking more along the lines of a few hot chicks watching Raw or American Gladiators then trying this at home.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2004, 04:55:43 am »

I'm sorry, but I would pay good money to see lesbian porn which involved those big foam bopper-bats from American Gladiators. Or possibly that spherical cage-thingy.

(I'm sure I could do a Google search on "American Gladiators lesbian mpreg" and get some right now, but I'm lazy.)
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2004, 04:20:35 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
I'm sorry, but I would pay good money to see lesbian porn which involved those big foam bopper-bats from American Gladiators. Or possibly that spherical cage-thingy.

(I'm sure I could do a Google search on "American Gladiators lesbian mpreg" and get some right now, but I'm lazy.)


Well pictures with non-foam bats are easy enough to find.

And while driving into work today (my 20-minute commute took 2.5 hours because of snow) and listening to the radio I realized something. There's all kind of fetish porn out there with pee and shit and spit and whipped cream and so forth but none that I've seen with actual snot. Are there not sneeze-faced fetishists?
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2004, 04:42:34 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Or possibly that spherical cage-thingy.


THAT WOULD BE THE ATLASPHERE

Although I suppose a different name would be in order, as we're basically talking about sweaty supple grappling etc in what amounts to a giant hamster toy.

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Are there not sneeze-faced fetishists?


I'm not going to do the research; I'm not going to provide you ingrates with a demonstrative and potentially disturbing link, not this time. But the answer to your question is yes. Basically, if you can conceive of it, someone out there is desperately aroused by the thought of it.

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET, CORT
HERE IS A FRUIT BASKET AND BOOK OF COUPONS FOR LOCAL BUSINESSES
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2004, 05:13:01 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Are there not sneeze-faced fetishists?


I'm not going to do the research; I'm not going to provide you ingrates with a demonstrative and potentially disturbing link, not this time. But the answer to your question is yes. Basically, if you can conceive of it, someone out there is desperately aroused by the thought of it.

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET, CORT
HERE IS A FRUIT BASKET AND BOOK OF COUPONS FOR LOCAL BUSINESSES


At work the other day a couple of guys in the shop were talking about how one of them took a picture of his stool and showed it at a party.  I casually remarked that this was bukakke.  None of them had ever heard the term, nor it's meaning and they pretended to be shocked, SHOCKED I tell 'ya, that there are such people in this world who might enjoy this.  And of course, since I was aware of it, I must surely be one of these people.  Seeing as I was being accused by two goobers who were giggling over the fact that one of them actually showed a picture of his own stew at a party, well I took it in stride.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2004, 05:18:34 pm »

Um, Bukkake isn't a shit fetish.

I'll leave it to you to discover the wonders of this Japanese form of pornography.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2004, 05:30:26 pm »

PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD NOW
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2004, 05:45:17 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Um, Bukkake isn't a shit fetish.

I'll leave it to you to discover the wonders of this Japanese form of pornography.


Ok, I really don't want to know, the one link I clicked involved feces.  It was highly distrubing and the opposite of erotic.  Believe me when I tell you that one small experience more than satisfied my curiosity.  If any other new or unusual words start appearing in the porn links i'll be sure to ask someone before I go blindly clicking away into fetish porn land again.  Have they invented that machine that can erase your memory yet?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up