Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004  (Read 5807 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
« on: January 05, 2004, 05:07:52 am »

I just want to say that the toilet paper roll would be insufficient for my junk.

I thank you.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2004, 05:24:53 am »

Dammit.  

I don't say this often, but I think I'm too much of a girl to fully appreciate this one.
Logged
goose means greedy

Noah

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 200
    • View Profile
Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2004, 05:31:32 am »

Cats have smaller genitals, Jough. Duh.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2004, 05:35:23 am »

Cats are smaller in general, hence a world tailored to their size would likely also include smaller toilet paper holders.

On second thought, I take it all back.  The cat-c*ck-photo posting fiasco was too recent for me to wish encouraging another such discussion.
Logged
goose means greedy

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2004, 06:20:12 am »

OK. Maybe it's just my waiting a week plus for this to show up, or maybe it's the state I'm in after 7 hours solid recording, but oh dear I just laughed my spleen straight across the room.
I'm guessing pepper is to go with rad chilis.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2004, 02:17:29 pm »

Yes, it's a good thing the holidays are near, because I would need one of those wrapping paper tubes.  That or a dang ol' missle silo out in Wyoming.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2004, 02:29:48 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
On second thought, I take it all back.  The cat-c*ck-photo posting fiasco was too recent for me to wish encouraging another such discussion.


IT WAS JUST A LINK, PEOPLE, NO ONE FORCED YOU TO CLICK IT OR ANYTHING

Also, I love how the first name that comes to Beef's mind as an example of a Good, Productive Life is: Joe Pesci
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2004, 02:37:16 pm »

I love how Ray always has his priorities straight. Leaving Hell? Can wait, pretty much. Not touching genitals to toilet seat? Totally immediate concern.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2004, 02:48:12 pm »

Not just any toilet seat, a toilet seat in a Friendly's, IN HELL.  That's gotta be nasty.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2004, 04:23:51 pm »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Not just any toilet seat, a toilet seat in a Friendly's, IN HELL.  That's gotta be nasty.


Seriously, I'm a little jumping touching the seat in my own house let alone in at Hell-Friendly's. And I know it's hell and all, but you know the side of the seat is ice cold. There's just too much badness there to think about.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2004, 04:35:03 pm »

This is not going in a nice direction.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2004, 04:57:00 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
This is not going in a nice direction.


Hey, man - don't come knockin' around these parts with that kind of talk. I am trying to take the Classy High Ground with Academy Award-winner Joe Gone giraffein' Pesci; it's everyone else that's all wantin' to talk about their tschonsons.

ACHEWOOD FORUM: YOUR ONE-STOP SOURCE FOR CLINICAL, UNSEXY DISCUSSION
Logged

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2004, 05:05:08 pm »

I'm guessing that Onstad was a little displeased with the way this one turned out, since Achewood has been loading in my browser for several minutes now, with no sign of life.  Oh the humanity...I always miss the first drafts.

Edit:  Nevermind.  I guess I just ruined the internet for everyone, at least here at school.  I can't connect to a few other places (http://www.snopes.com for example) either.  Just pretend I was never here...
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2004, 05:07:07 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "pmcd9"
This is not going in a nice direction.


Hey, man - don't come knockin' around these parts with that kind of talk. I am trying to take the Classy High Ground with Academy Award-winner Joe Gone giraffein' Pesci; it's everyone else that's all wantin' to talk about their tschonsons.

ACHEWOOD FORUM: YOUR ONE-STOP SOURCE FOR CLINICAL, UNSEXY DISCUSSION


Well since you did bring it up, what do you think was on Beef's mind using Joe Pesci as an example of someone living a good life?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2004, 05:22:37 pm »

Beef obviously watches a lot of movies in the corner of his monitor while coding so he picked an actor. And you can't argue with My Cousin Vinny or Goodfellas. You could maybe attempt a quiet discussion, but as for arguement, the movies would have none of that!
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up