Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey Choop...  (Read 4532 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Choop...
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2012, 06:18:32 am »

I'm getting to the point where some of my good friends have never seen me drunk.  I have also lived with people who have not seen me not high for months at a time, on the other hand.  My new roommate has not seen me sober yet, will see how long I can keep it up.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Hey Choop...
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2012, 03:03:19 pm »

i'll pick you up and take you for a great place for whatever your favorite genre de cuisine

Back around 1999-2000, I went to Atlanta three or four times for work in the space of a couple years. One of my favorite restaurants from those trips was the Barbecue Kitchen, which was a little dinky meat-and-three place, kinda near Fort McPherson. Then a couple years later, I was back for a week, and I kept telling my co-worker we had to go to the Barbecue Kitchen. Finally on Friday, we went... and it was surrounded by yellow police tape, on account of there had been a fire.

Is that joint back yet? Or something comparable, with southern-y goodness that is hard to find up heres?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Choop...
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2012, 05:50:34 pm »

looks like it's back up and running, according to a few internet wwebsites, but i've never even heard of that place. i'm aaaaaalmost always up for something new, though; should i scout it before april?
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Choop...
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2012, 07:09:52 pm »

do you think its cool to have inebriation?

Fuck yeah!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Hey Choop...
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2012, 02:52:21 am »

should i scout it before april?

If you want, or if you know someplace similar that would have barbecued things and fried chicken and fried okra and banana puddin and whatnot.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Choop...
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2012, 06:01:47 am »

you know what my buddy works at a place with barbecued things and pretty fantastic wings, nothing fried but maybe nanner puddin as a special, i can ask
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Hey Choop...
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2012, 07:43:12 pm »

do you think its cool to have inebriation?

Is this a trick question?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Choop...
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2012, 03:07:54 am »

Is this a trick question?

Man, it's been way too long since I had my slant on. Like, over a week
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Choop...
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2012, 03:07:44 pm »

After the weekend before last, I think I'm done drinking for at least half a year. Merciful heavens, how do you people do that on a regular basis?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Hey Choop...
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2012, 06:06:08 pm »

We went to a friend's house Saturday night for lasagne and good company, and wine. Then yesterday I had a small succession of folks over firstly for band practice and then for the the game. I really like being the designated mixologist.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up