Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: I am: THE FERMULE  (Read 33411 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2004, 03:38:22 am »

Congrats August.  I missed it.  I knew I wasn't gonna be home so I had talked about having my mother tape it since I no longer have a VCR.  I was supposed to remind her when the day was.  Well it must have been rolling around my subconscious because I called her three times today.  I had this lingering feeling that I was forgetting something.  That memory finally kicked free of it's cage about 7 this evening.  Please Jough put me on your list for a copy of the DIVX or whatever that is.  Also, Congrats August, you are the awesomeist.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2004, 04:21:47 am »

VCR.

Timer.


Press the "Timer" button, douchebag.

(Add me to the list too, please, since I can't figure out how to work a thing I had working for me just last week)
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2004, 05:22:16 am »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Press the "Timer" button, douchebag.


Quote from: "pmcd9"
I no longer have a VCR.


Hello!!!

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2004, 09:40:35 am »

Congrats, man. I's proud of you, in my stunted little way.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2004, 10:09:01 am »

LOVED the eyebrows.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2004, 12:49:07 pm »

Can someone post a clear-text spoiler-y summary for those of us who failed to watch, please?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2004, 02:59:07 pm »

It's all about the eyebrows.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2004, 03:24:50 pm »

This is the most upset I've ever been from not having access to the subject of a thread.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #113 on: April 28, 2004, 03:38:12 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Press the "Timer" button, douchebag.


Quote from: "pmcd9"
I no longer have a VCR.


Hello!!!

~Paul


I think Choop was referring to himself as the "douchebag," as per his statement:


Quote from: "Choop"
I can't figure out how to work a thing I had working for me just last week
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2004, 03:44:07 pm »

Our bunny ear reception is terrible and our sound lacks stereo, but our VCR skips to the good parts.  Still, you may wish to see this episode of Jeopardy as we saw it!

Warning: Ending Revealed. (70mb mpg)
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #115 on: April 28, 2004, 03:47:52 pm »

Pedro, you are the awesomest.  I saw this in the production stages, and I just wanted y'all to know that there is so much love for August here it's not even funny.  It's a huge file, so those of you on dialup will probably want to hang yourselves by the time it's over, but it's worth the download -- especially if you're the star of this here show.  

Jeopardy: The Good Parts Version.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #116 on: April 28, 2004, 03:58:51 pm »

Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
Our bunny ear reception is terrible and our sound lacks stereo, but our VCR skips to the good parts.  Still, you may wish to see this episode of Jeopardy as we saw it!

Warning: Ending Revealed. (70mb mpg)


That's beautiful.  Nicely done clip reel.

Well, my reception is perfect, but I screwed up the DVR thing in Media Center so I don't have a digital version.

Perhaps this will be the excuse I need to purchase a Firewire/USB2 external capture card.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #117 on: April 28, 2004, 04:05:20 pm »

Please let that not go away until I get home. I will download it early tomorrow if it is still there. Please do not remove it. Please.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #118 on: April 28, 2004, 04:07:30 pm »

Hey, Slink (or anyone else technically inclined), is this what I'm looking for to capture video to my laptop?

http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.aspx?EDC=243668

If so, I'm totally going to order it today - for $60, I can't say no!

Or this one, maybe, for $82:

http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.aspx?EDC=468445

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #119 on: April 28, 2004, 04:26:11 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Please let that not go away until I get home. I will download it early tomorrow if it is still there. Please do not remove it. Please.


Sure, I think I can leave it there for about a week before the evil internet overlords get wise and shut me down.   Those bastards!

Meanwhile, our fearless leader seems to be working on a nicely compacted spotless full version of the episode.  Laying out money for it, no less.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up