there are, as always, lots of repetitive dungeons that all feel the same.
Then, I explored a bunch, and lately I have found a ton of cool areas. This one particular dungeon (Blackreach... so only a "dungeon" in the video game sense of the word) was really awesome, I kept calling my roommates in to see some new room I had moved into. I also explored an area of the map I had never walked through, and found some cool ruins.
Right now I'm just trying to do all of my "miscellaneous" quests. But I get so sick of repetitive caves and towers and forts.
I would recommend it, overall. Just don't let yourself get bogged down in having to explore every cave, pick up every plant, etc. I was into that until it started feeling too much like work. Nowadays I just remind myself that that cave will still be there 20 levels from now, and keep walking.
Also: I dumped all of my extraneous gear in my house. I was carrying something like 150 lbs of alchemy ingredients.