Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?  (Read 31182 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #75 on: December 26, 2011, 05:26:24 am »

It's a bummer your sig link got filtered.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #76 on: December 29, 2011, 05:03:56 am »

I finished my gift just moments ago. I am going to try to get to the PO tomorrow to mail it so I don't run afoul of my own deadline. I am super excited about it.

I just showed Pedro the Turd Bird and he just shook his head and backed slowly away.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #77 on: December 29, 2011, 05:29:11 am »

Nooo, don't tell me Pedro is not down with the turd bird.  The turd bird is awesome.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #78 on: December 29, 2011, 01:31:36 pm »

Maybe he needs to see it closer up. I could mail it to him.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #79 on: December 29, 2011, 09:45:28 pm »

That was Cort that got the bullet.


Is that a lock of your hair?
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2011, 03:02:49 pm »

now he can clone your hoss, dude!
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #81 on: December 31, 2011, 02:45:21 am »



Put the package in the mail today! 

Also learned how to post an image directly in a message post today (yeah, I know I'm years late on this one!)
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #82 on: December 31, 2011, 03:17:11 am »

Mine also was mailed today. Because of where it's going, it could be another week before it actually arrives, though.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #83 on: December 31, 2011, 03:29:03 am »

Oh, mine will take up to 12 business days, so it will be a couple weeks probably.  I just hope customs doesn't decide to pop it open, as it will look shitty if it gets all messed up.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #84 on: December 31, 2011, 03:57:32 am »

Mine has a long way to travel as well.  It should be there soon though.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #85 on: December 31, 2011, 04:07:37 am »

Mine went in the mail yesterday but I don't know how long it will take due to being mailed from an undisclosed location.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #86 on: December 31, 2011, 06:51:05 am »

Nothing against the rest of you and you know you are rad, but I hope sMells had me.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #87 on: December 31, 2011, 04:50:41 pm »

Last night I had a nightmare that customs opened the gift I sent, and due to some of the content, I was fined in such a manner as to be financially crippled.  To the person who is getting my gift, please let me know when it arrives, so I can stop worrying, okay?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #88 on: December 31, 2011, 07:23:40 pm »

Last night I had a nightmare that customs opened the gift I sent, and due to some of the content, I was fined in such a manner as to be financially crippled.  To the person who is getting my gift, please let me know when it arrives, so I can stop worrying, okay?
Damn, Nabu you can take it. I can't deal with that kind of pressure.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #89 on: December 31, 2011, 07:32:43 pm »

I don't care who has me.  I know it's going to be awesome.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13   Go Up