Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's Kim Jong-il Fact™: North Korean state media reports that Kim routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round. (Wikipedia)

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?  (Read 31181 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #150 on: January 25, 2012, 04:07:59 pm »

LFM, you magnificent sonofabitch!  unboxing pics are forthcoming.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #151 on: January 25, 2012, 07:41:17 pm »

You like? Awesome!

Like I say, I apologize that I didn't go the "personalized" route this year so much as the "coolest thing I could think of that wasn't that expensive" route but... time constraints left a dude with the second path this year.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #152 on: February 05, 2012, 09:12:20 pm »

I am making chili today, because that is what we eat for the Super Bowl. I am using the fancy-ass heirloom beans Nabu sent me. w00t
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #153 on: February 05, 2012, 09:33:42 pm »

LFM, you magnificent sonofabitch!  unboxing pics are forthcoming.

Oh yeah?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #154 on: February 06, 2012, 06:08:01 pm »

I am making chili today, because that is what we eat for the Super Bowl. I am using the fancy-ass heirloom beans Nabu sent me. w00t

Nice! I hope it worked out.

We had tamales that the nice lady sells from a cart. They were spectacular, and I will be having several more today.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #155 on: February 07, 2012, 02:06:06 am »

Dear my person,

You've probably figured out who you are by now. I had an awesome idea, it fell through. Then I looked around for something good enough but had no ideas. But it appears my original idea has un-fallen through. So I'm working on it.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #156 on: February 07, 2012, 06:48:28 am »

It's the thought that counts.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #157 on: February 07, 2012, 01:14:47 pm »

This is why rule #2 exists. Do what you can, dude.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #158 on: February 07, 2012, 04:46:23 pm »

Now I'm worried that the chili didn't work out.

 :-X
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #159 on: February 07, 2012, 06:59:42 pm »

Oh, the chili totally worked out. The key is to have really good chili powder.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #160 on: February 07, 2012, 10:11:02 pm »

Oh, the chili totally worked out. The key is to have really good chili powder.

Oh my word yes. Thank you, sir.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #161 on: February 09, 2012, 05:57:54 pm »

Carlos: "So what are we doing for dinner tonight? You want leftover chili?"
Mrs. del Vaca, with a pained expression on her face:  "I can't eat any more beans."

I 'bout fell over laughing.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #162 on: February 09, 2012, 11:32:04 pm »

Sometimes you just gotta know your limitations.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #163 on: February 10, 2012, 12:26:44 am »

I now have pictures of my gifts! Here they are!



Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #164 on: February 10, 2012, 02:28:36 am »

I quite like the customized Achewood boomerang, but I can't see what the writing says.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Up