Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: The Internet: Explain it to Meme?  (Read 27277 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Internet: Explain it to Meme?
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2012, 02:24:54 am »

Man you got a nice house.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Internet: Explain it to Meme?
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2012, 04:53:24 am »

Ash gets a can and I'm not even going to deduct one for not caring about Nabu's instrument.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The Internet: Explain it to Meme?
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2012, 05:15:05 am »

I think, on some level, we all care about Nabu's instrument.

Mainly because we all wish we could play our own half as well (and as often) as he does.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Internet: Explain it to Meme?
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2012, 05:20:03 am »

I think, on some level, we all care about Nabu's instrument.

Mainly because we all wish we could play our own half as well (and as often) as he does.

What? I never get to play yours!

Oh, right. Well, you can play mine. All y'all can.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The Internet: Explain it to Meme?
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2012, 03:24:14 am »

I've been enjoying the Hitler Reacts meme lately.  I guess they're old news to some but I only came across this meme recently and it's been good for a few chuckles.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The Internet: Explain it to Meme?
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2012, 01:08:45 am »

Here's a fine ditty my hubby needed to show me tonight that plays nicely on the meme.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Internet: Explain it to Meme?
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2012, 01:38:03 pm »

The original of that is peculiar.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The Internet: Explain it to Meme?
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2012, 02:09:25 pm »

I agree.  I'd almost say the original is better given the dude's facial expressions.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Internet: Explain it to Meme?
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2012, 12:10:38 pm »

i dont know what this is all about.  i think its funny, but i dont know why.

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The Internet: Explain it to Meme?
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2012, 12:21:33 pm »

Medically speaking, that duck is partying.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Internet: Explain it to Meme?
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2012, 04:16:24 pm »

more strangley humorous nonsense:



Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Internet: Explain it to Meme?
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2012, 09:02:52 pm »

See, that makes no sense at all, but it amuses me and I know I could not do it as well, if at all. It is nonsensical but in a very specific way. I am fascinated by this phenomenon.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The Internet: Explain it to Meme?
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2012, 08:06:21 pm »

Makes me think of Spaghatta Nadle
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The Internet: Explain it to Meme?
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2012, 12:15:24 am »

you found a dolan comic that is not about rape: everyone wins.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The Internet: Explain it to Meme?
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2012, 04:23:13 pm »

What the hell is "I just met you and this is crazy" and why am I seeing it so much right now?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12   Go Up