My Little Pony is... bad and it should feel bad?
All right, I've done some research and this is what I can seem to gather:
There is a special subculture of Bronies that worship something called a
Fluffy Pony. From what I can gather, a Fluffy Pony is an infantile, weak, stupid, "kawaii" version of a My Little Pony, but in practice more like a retarded guinea pig. As they originated on 4chan, they only eat
spaghetti. 4chan-style greentext stories are written about their misadventures. There are two camps of Fluffy Ponyists:
hugboxers, who make art (I used this term loosely) that involves them being cuddled, and
abusefags, who believe they should be horribly abused (thrown against the wall, legs broken, etc). I don't know why Megatron is involved.
These folks are looked down upon by Bronies, which is like saying that furries look down upon juggalos or whatnot.
To sum up, everyone in this autistic sub-sub-sub-
subculture is a horrible
sociopath and/or
nutjob and should be discouraged from breeding.
I browse the worst parts of the Internet so that you don't have to.