To be fair, this only proves that Internet people are nicer than church people in areas related to CD distribution. But the comparison still stands.
Add to this the over $1,000 in material and financial help (to cover the $800.00 credit card fraud), the purchase of new locks and doorknobs, food and general support and I'd say that, in their way, the good people of my Church are as "Hella Rad" as you all are (in their own, quiet, faithful way).
Also, the score is going up: Arrest number one has been made, number two should be this evening, number three anytime this week and the mysterious storage unit in the next town over has been sealed by the police and will be searched tomorrow morning. So things seem to be moving, more or less, along. Of course, the guitar has yet to be recovered, but we will see, won't we. They had to be using my truck to take the stuff someplace.
So I've marked those 10 off Limmos's suggestion list and I know Paul is sending Robert Johnson as well as what I choose from his list:
My 10 picks (and it was hard to not pick his whole list!)
Who's Next
Todd- Something/Anything
D and the D - Layla
Jimi - Ladyland
LA Woman
B B - Cook County Jail
RS - Let it Bleed
Zappa in New York, Were Only in it for the Money
Robert Johnson King of the Delta Blues*
American Graffiti ST (Killer collection of early RnR)
So I'm not sure at this point which of you are for sure pledging and how many you are pledging, so drop an e-mail or post and I'll reply with picks. I certainly appreciate the pledges and equally, the suggestions and insight you all have posted.
Thanks!