Maybe I can pop up and see JL one day or something.
As long as it's not the weekend of Aug 10-11-12. I'll be at the beach with the in-laws those days.
If you come earlier that week, I will be here by myself with the Boy, who has school, while Pedro takes the girl, who will still be on summer break, to the beach*. So I will not be able to go out and paint the town, but if you come in the morning I'll be able to hang out while Danger Boy is in school, and if you come in the evening I can cook you dinner and we can play board games at my house after he goes to bed at 8.
You can bring a chaperone if you're worried I might seduce you. Or, you could come alone and just call me Mrs. Robinson.
Or, you could come the week before or the week after. But whatever you do, please do come visit. It is silly that your folks live so close and we've never gotten together while you've been home.
*I apologize for the number of commas in this sentence.