Wombat could probably afford to be less connected with her inner child actually.
But then what would happen to your imaginary friends?
Wombles, in all the excitement about Doomglobe being back I neglected to mention the pic. You look just as adorable as ever, it's a good thing you rarely post photos of yourself because if you posted more nobody would be interested in the pugs any more.
It also occurs to me that Paul chose the two most camera-shy people on the board to come visit. I told him that I took the time to curl my hair and everything because I knew he'd want to take some pictures. I think it's a testament to the Power of Paul that he was able to get either of us in front of a camera at all.
What he hasn't mentioned, BTW, is how completely enthralled Chaos Girl was with this strange man in the dragon car. You should've seen them playing with Pokemon Happy Meal toys together, it was so sweet. And, of course, now she asks me almost daily, "Mama, when we gonna paint your car?"