Lose 15 lbs, so as to be able to send the gnar. I already work out in pretty much every spare hour, so it is going to have to be from restraint. I think I could get the full 15 from beer alone, but I don't want to say goodbye to it altogether. I already don't eat sweets, i guess I could cut out red meat to some extent, or possibly pizza and bread and pasta will get me the rest of the way. Maybe I need to work in more cardio and skip a few hours of climbing. I guess I also want to gear up for long approaches, and work on my endurance, so that couldn't hurt.
Work on timing, so as to stop being late everywhere and to everything. I've made this one before, at intervals more frequent than years. This time I am working on it from the angle of expectations. My expectations of what I can accomplish in some amount of time might be higher than is reasonable.
Get a new job, or huge raise. Because I need more money.
Re-evaluate every aspect of my lifestyle and see if I really want it. Toss everything I don't.