Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ten Thousand Strong  (Read 3902 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Ten Thousand Strong
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2004, 10:01:04 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"

I didn't see that.


I didn't see episcopalians either, but I've seen equally scary things on the net.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Ten Thousand Strong
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2004, 12:18:01 am »

Duck butter.  Nice.  I had never heard that one before.  Still not as good as a donkey punch, though.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Ten Thousand Strong
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2004, 01:11:32 am »

Yeah, I'm an idiot, so I actually did end up doing a search for "duck butter".

I don't know whether to thank the Urban Slang Dictionary for their edification or merely shake my fist at the sky and anathematize them from afar for the extensive unwanted knowledge they've imparted upon me.
Logged
goose means greedy

V-Adore

  • Guest
Ten Thousand Strong
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2004, 02:54:23 am »

I've stopped giving credence to "duck butter" and its ilk, because let's face it, nobody actually does these things. At least, nobody who ever wants to get laid again.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up