Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: question about serializer  (Read 5104 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
question about serializer
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2004, 02:35:44 am »

Great, August, THANKS A LOT, now the crazy looking guy with the big knife is gonna stalk me for dissin' that comic.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
question about serializer
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2004, 03:06:33 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Great, August, THANKS A LOT, now the crazy looking guy with the big knife is gonna stalk me for dissin' that comic.


This is what I get for disappearing off the face of the earth.

um

LOOK OVER THERE





(runs)
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
question about serializer
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2004, 03:09:52 am »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"

um

LOOK OVER THERE

(runs)


OMG HE IS BEING FELLATED BY CHRISTMAS CTHULHU

Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
question about serializer
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2004, 05:37:59 am »

I LOVE YOU, MAN!!!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
question about serializer
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2004, 02:53:07 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
I LOVE YOU, MAN!!!


All your base are belong to us.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
question about serializer
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2004, 06:38:52 pm »

The HELL is this.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
question about serializer
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2004, 06:43:58 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
The HELL is this.


WELCOME TO OUR THREAD
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
question about serializer
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2004, 08:46:48 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"


This is what I get for disappearing off the face of the earth.



I had been meaning to steal a quote from your LiveJournal to use as a sig (with proper attribution of course) so when you came back you'd be wondering whatall else we'd been doing with your stuff.  Going through your drawers, writing on the walls with magic marker, eating everything in the fridge...

But then I remembered the scary guy with the knife and I chickened out.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
question about serializer
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2004, 08:49:02 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"


This is what I get for disappearing off the face of the earth.



I had been meaning to steal a quote from your LiveJournal to use as a sig (with proper attribution of course) so when you came back you'd be wondering whatall else we'd been doing with your stuff.  Going through your drawers, writing on the walls with magic marker, eating everything in the fridge...

But then I remembered the scary guy with the knife and I chickened out.


For future reference, Joey (knife guy) is more likely to stab himself with the knife than anything else. This is because he has shocked himself, burned himself, and nearly drowned himself in my presence.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
question about serializer
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2004, 08:52:45 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
This is because he has shocked himself, burned himself, and nearly drowned himself in my presence.


This just made me think of a splendid quote I saw on a TV program my mate once showed me.

"Do you know how many fires this guy's started?"
"Two electrical, one chemical and one the even surprised myself."

I once knew a guy just like that. His flat was a truly amusing place to be on drugs.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

V-Adore

  • Guest
question about serializer
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2004, 09:26:37 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"

For future reference, Joey (knife guy) is more likely to stab himself with the knife than anything else. This is because he has shocked himself, burned himself, and nearly drowned himself in my presence.

I definitely know a guy like that -- he has, among other things, electrocuted himself (by removing the power supply from a computer without, I dunno, TURNING THE COMPUTER OFF) and almost killed himself fighting a dead TV, while chatting about it on IRC the whole time.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
question about serializer
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2004, 02:21:44 am »

I just had the friend that whenever we'd get together as kids he's always suffer a minor injury. He'd leap over the couch and hit his head on the coffee table, take a carboard brick to the eye, and walk funny for an hour after somebody else applied a Sharpshooter to him. Sometimes all in the same sleepover.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up