Yeah, there is no danger of me doing that. Well, maybe if the job were something really cool. I just sent in an application to work in the housing office in
a nearby town.Real Estate Finance is totally awesome. Being taught by an NYC real estate guy who has all kinds of great stories. He opened by talking about how sometimes it's about seeing what other people don't see. One example is that about 10 years ago he toured a building that had, for some reason, giant basements. It was in an awesome location, but this giant underground area seemed like a liability, or at least like something that wouldn't produce any money. A few years later they built escalators and rented the basement out to
Apple Computers for their (flagship?) most iconic Apple store. But today we mostly talked about types of real estate and what issues arise with them. No math yet.
Later in the night, I now realize that the Amboy Dukes are not from Perth Amboy. I have been fooled.