yeah, I never do my work. You guys should know this by now. I'm sure ash would have done that laughing thing and I would have burst into tears and then he would have laughed more.
And no, I don't already know this stuff. I guess I knew it when I was 15, the math at least, but I don't anymore. Sometimes when I do the practice sets I get 30% right. That is not heartening.
I have never known what "obloquy" meant. I have never known what the author of the passage intended when he referenced Charybdis and Scylla in his analysis of the definition of tragedy. This is the dumbest shit I have ever wasted time studying.
"which of the following best characterizes the author's tone?"
A. enthusiastic support
B. qualified support
c. enthusiastic celebration
d. support tempered by critique
e. critique
WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK. I WANT TO WORK ON POLICY AND PROJECTS TO HELP POOR PEOPLE HAVE HOUSES, NOT ANALYZE YOUR HALF-ASSED ANALYSIS OF A RUSSIAN BOOK I'VE NEVER READ.