Did you all know I was kinda raised on a farm? Like, it wasn't a farm but it could have been (or a whole neighborhood- it is probably going that way*), and we had cows when I was growing up and hosss towards then end of my high school days. Anyhow, those are some nice ass stalls is what I am getting at.
*this note took a weird turn, but basically I dislike most construction, especially the kind occurring in the rich ass conservative hell that is my hometown, though I didn't really live in town most of my life. The town kinda came to us, or at least the richer residents of the town who wanted to live in the country, so they built mcmansions in neighborhoods right next to large farms, then complained about having fires or dogs barking or, well, they kinda just missed the fuck*ng point. It will probably be my sisters and me deciding what happens to this property. I don't know, I hate those mcmansions, but I don't know if living in Oklahoma is worth stopping them. Hopefully my sister still there will want it, but I can't really picture her being super interested in that much land work. It is pretty annoying. Maybe she'll be with someone who digs it.**
**i wrote this, then deleted all of it cause it was too rambly, then wrote it again. I actually cut down on the rambling, but obviously not enough.