Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Would The Pet Shop Boys be nice to have over for Thanksgiving, or would they be a pain in the ass? It's really hard to tell.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Fantasy football '13  (Read 23307 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Fantasy football '13
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2013, 05:16:40 pm »

I think he's a great guy. Meanwhile the biggest contender to my undisputed reign is a little girl named Kaitlin.
I'll warn you up front that she is not a graceful winner.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Fantasy football '13
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2013, 12:10:31 am »

Yeah, never mind.

Speaking of...

They are starting over, wanted to the whole time, but waited two games.  Going for number 1 pick next year and another pick in the top 15.

To be fair, I think that was their idea?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Fantasy football '13
« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2013, 03:48:00 pm »

The projected score (for the moment) for my matchup with AW this week is 147.25 - 146.77.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Fantasy football '13
« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2013, 09:56:30 pm »

Yeah I'm going to smash that little girl kaitlin as long as all of my players show up to the game. I will then be 6-0.

In other news, I volunteered to work at the super bowl with "guest assistance". Tickets are going for about $3500 and I'm going to be there for free telling people where the concessions stands are.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Fantasy football '13
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2013, 03:24:27 am »

I was struggling with whether to sit Eli this week.  Looks like I made the right call.  That team is going absolutely nowhere.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Fantasy football '13
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2013, 04:12:53 am »

Who has Peyton? That guy's blowing up!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Fantasy football '13
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2013, 04:31:06 am »

Lucy has him.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Fantasy football '13
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2013, 05:23:40 am »

How about them Texans. The fans have gotten all defensive. They're all, we've got to rally around the team, boys. So much disappointment in the air.

I think this pretty much sums it up.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Fantasy football '13
« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2013, 11:54:05 pm »

I was really pulling for Houston today, for Bum, but mostly because fuck Kansas City (I really like their QB and coach, but fuck the AFC West), and they came really close. That would have been a great tribute. Still, Case had a really impressive debut, and I imagine Houston fans are feeling good about such a strong effort in a very hostile environment against one of the best teams in the league.

Except, yikes, couple scary injuries. Hopefully nothing too bad.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Fantasy football '13
« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2013, 04:42:10 am »

My boy Case really did well. He needs to do a better job of reading the defense though. Nice first start. I told people I would root for the Texans if Keanam was playing. Never thought it would actually happen though.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Fantasy football '13
« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2013, 04:24:42 pm »

I am just hoping stat corrections don't screw me for the 3rd time this year.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Fantasy football '13
« Reply #71 on: October 21, 2013, 05:57:17 pm »

I am just hoping stat corrections don't screw me for the 3rd time this year.

I lost one week because of corrections too. That kinda sucked.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Fantasy football '13
« Reply #72 on: October 21, 2013, 06:54:01 pm »

Ash & Lucy squeaked past or I'd be 4-2 at this point, with the 3rd lowest Points-For.  My team has ended up being so much weaker than draft day predicted. 
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Fantasy football '13
« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2013, 11:54:56 pm »

THA SUGAH RAIN PAIN TRAIN will go 8-0 this week despite RGIII throwing up negative points. Next week my team is basically taking a bye and eggman will ruin my beautiful record.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Fantasy football '13
« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2013, 01:20:06 pm »

So I need a safety to put up 10 points. That could happen, right? One pick-six would just about do it.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Up