Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's sad thing: A reeking tweaker couple looking in the gas station freezer for "that pizza that was good in the microwave last time."

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 32   Go Down

Author Topic: Do we have a "Random" thread?  (Read 90290 times)

0 Members and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Do we have a "Random" thread?
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2014, 05:40:35 pm »

Man, I just spent the last 15 min. running down my wall, straight up looking for people to unfollow. FB life is getting better.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Do we have a "Random" thread?
« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2014, 05:42:35 pm »

ALSO: my superpower is to take even the most innocuous and innocent of comments and make them come off kinda aggro and dick-ish.
And yet the Asset Bar orphans still keep wandering in here and finding you loafered up and sporting a zippered sweater.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Do we have a "Random" thread?
« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2014, 06:00:44 pm »

You think you got it bad.

If I showed you her picture, you'd agree with me. This ain't the former NFL cheerleader friend I'm complaining about, OK, quite the opposite.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Do we have a "Random" thread?
« Reply #93 on: January 10, 2014, 07:11:55 pm »

If I showed you her picture, you'd agree with me. This ain't the former NFL cheerleader friend I'm complaining about, OK, quite the opposite.

Okay you win. The Liza Minnelli/Davey Jones lady that I just unfollowed also takes lots of selfies, but she's fairly good looking.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Do we have a "Random" thread?
« Reply #94 on: January 14, 2014, 03:09:34 pm »

Can YOU conquer the Honey Tunnel?

I have a couple of friends that just might be interested in that.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Do we have a "Random" thread?
« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2014, 08:39:28 pm »

Goddam, the husky is a big puddle of lazy.

SUPPLY YOUR OWN HEADLINES:
Sigh, why can't I just wake up with the water in me?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Do we have a "Random" thread?
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2014, 01:09:39 pm »

Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Do we have a "Random" thread?
« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2014, 11:07:04 pm »

That isn't a giant cleaver the girl in the back row is wielding, is it?
Because - castration anxiety.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Do we have a "Random" thread?
« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2014, 07:38:57 pm »

You wanna know what kind of weekend it was?

Courtesy of our old friend Nabu, who has forsaken us for Facebook, it was a Black Sabbath weekend. He posted this incredible show from 1975. Black Sabbath weekend drew to a close with Ozzy babbling incoherently on the Grammys.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Do we have a "Random" thread?
« Reply #99 on: January 27, 2014, 09:10:07 pm »

IT WAS THIS KIND OF WEEKEND!
What did the crapper do to get put on timeout?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Do we have a "Random" thread?
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2014, 04:23:59 am »

It's been my experience that juvenile humor is lost on wives when decor is involved.  Plan B could be dynamiting it somewhere remote though.
That does not look like a low-flow toilet.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Do we have a "Random" thread?
« Reply #101 on: January 29, 2014, 12:06:49 pm »

Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Do we have a "Random" thread?
« Reply #102 on: January 29, 2014, 11:37:00 pm »

When did the crack of dawn become the butt crack of dawn? Can we stop saying that now, please?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Do we have a "Random" thread?
« Reply #103 on: January 30, 2014, 12:24:11 am »

I know my family gets it from my aunt. Circa the early 90s.

I must have become a lot more uptight in college, because I never noticed how many weird vulgar things like that my parents say until recently.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Do we have a "Random" thread?
« Reply #104 on: January 30, 2014, 03:26:22 pm »

When did the crack of dawn become the butt crack of dawn? Can we stop saying that now, please?

I've always heard this as "ass crack of dawn." I first heard it in the 90s, usually in reference to something fun. "We're going to this fun festival but we have to leave at the ass crack of dawn because it starts at 9 and it'll take us a couple hours to get there."
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 32   Go Up