Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: You'll Never Believe What Happens Next  (Read 8112 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: You'll Never Believe What Happens Next
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2013, 03:02:47 pm »

"Watch a Student Totally Nail Something about Women That I've Been Trying to Articulate for 37 Years"
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: You'll Never Believe What Happens Next
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2013, 12:48:35 am »

"Nelson Mandela Spent 27 Years in Prison - And Had This to Say When He Got Out"
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: You'll Never Believe What Happens Next
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2013, 01:14:53 am »

^ ....is this a real upworthy video? If so, I hope it's 50 hours longs.
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: You'll Never Believe What Happens Next
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2013, 02:36:52 pm »

"A Kid Came Up To Her In The Hall And Told Her She Saved His Life. He Wasn’t The Only One In Tears."
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: You'll Never Believe What Happens Next
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2013, 05:56:36 pm »

I'm pretty sure I could make millions writing headlines about how cats can help bored women.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: You'll Never Believe What Happens Next
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2013, 07:00:42 pm »

"A Boy Was Born Without a Hand. I Couldn't Have Guessed What His Dad Made for Him. Mind: Blown!"

Was it a hand? I'll bet it's a hand.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: You'll Never Believe What Happens Next
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2013, 07:08:21 pm »

"Think You Know What 'Fat' Means? You Should Listen To This Dude's Definition."

Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: You'll Never Believe What Happens Next
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2013, 07:20:36 pm »

Also, this seems like a trustworthy scientific endeavour:



George Senior is: Notorious E.N.R.O.N. Thanks Upworthy!
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: You'll Never Believe What Happens Next
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2013, 07:28:30 pm »

What the holy fuck.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: You'll Never Believe What Happens Next
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2013, 05:23:32 am »

"A Boy Was Born Without a Hand. I Couldn't Have Guessed What His Dad Made for Him. Mind: Blown!"

Was it a hand? I'll bet it's a hand.

Hey Paul, I saw this on Facebook and it is indeed a hand. He made him a hand.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: You'll Never Believe What Happens Next
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2013, 07:55:44 pm »

Hey Paul, I saw this on Facebook and it is indeed a hand. He made him a hand.
clap...clap...clap...

Oh, made him a hand.  nm
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: You'll Never Believe What Happens Next
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2013, 04:14:21 am »

The Headline: "A Guy With No Experience Had a Crazy Idea. And the Result is BRILLIANT."

The Sub Head: "He thought he'd give it a shot. He did much more than that."

The Facebook Teaser: "I can barely put put two legos together. So when I saw what this guy did, I was pretty much in awe."

That's a hell of a lot of hype for a dude that built a small camper on a trailer.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: You'll Never Believe What Happens Next
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2013, 01:29:07 am »

I think part of what we don't like about Upworthy is Smarm.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: You'll Never Believe What Happens Next
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2013, 03:57:08 am »

I think part of what we don't like about Upworthy is Smarm.

Thank you for that.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: You'll Never Believe What Happens Next
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2013, 12:34:43 am »

I think part of what we don't like about Upworthy is Smarm.

That essay is fantastic – thanks for pointing it out.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up