Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: The Five Basic Places of Brooms  (Read 6966 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Agingbuffoon

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
The Five Basic Places of Brooms
« on: December 24, 2013, 03:48:54 am »

I'm waiting for a strip or blog post where Roast Beef talks about the "Five Basic Places Of Brooms" which allows him to immediately find necessary things to clean up a spill in a stranger's house.
Logged
"Arf," she said.

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: The Five Basic Places of Brooms
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 03:58:40 am »

I don't believe you. You don't wanna see a strip about that. You're just showing us 'Some Words You Have Put Together In An Order.'

And they do sound nice together, but all five would be variations on 'broom closet,' so I dunno if this rumination has legs.
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Five Basic Places of Brooms
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 04:09:32 am »

Dang Malcolm, that was a pretty high quality smackdown.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: The Five Basic Places of Brooms
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 04:29:32 am »

Just sayin, man. 

I like arranging words in pleasing formations too, but they sometimes lead me to 'dilemmas.'
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The Five Basic Places of Brooms
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2013, 05:00:53 am »

Let's make the new guys fight.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The Five Basic Places of Brooms
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2013, 06:17:01 am »

I don't know about you guys, but personally, for me, i'd like to se a strip about "The Five Basic Places of Brooms" starrintg Raost Befe. I think I mite learn a lot from a strip about Five Basic Places, especially as they relate to Brooms. Juts think ab ut the shenhanhighans Raist Befe, Lei Bot, and Tedoor might find themslevles up to in a situation about Brooms.




this post brought to you by spam
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Agingbuffoon

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
Re: The Five Basic Places of Brooms
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2013, 06:17:47 am »

Let's make the new guys fight.

No thank you.
Logged
"Arf," she said.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The Five Basic Places of Brooms
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2013, 01:49:51 pm »

I want to see a strip, period. I'm not picky.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: The Five Basic Places of Brooms
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2013, 02:10:19 pm »

Raist Befe, Lei Bot, and Tedoor might find themslevles up to in a situation about Brooms

This is like Mexican Magic Realism Achewood right here. And I think "Lei Bot" has great potential as a character.

Oh wait, I don't think that, I'm just writing stuff.
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The Five Basic Places of Brooms
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2013, 02:12:06 pm »

I understand Delta has started using a Lei Bot in order to cut costs because actual Hawaiian maidens were getting too pricey.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: The Five Basic Places of Brooms
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2013, 02:28:04 pm »

1. Leaning in a corner of the kitchen.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The Five Basic Places of Brooms
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2013, 03:11:31 pm »

2. Behind the door in the guest bathroom
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: The Five Basic Places of Brooms
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2013, 03:15:10 pm »

3. Broom Closet.
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The Five Basic Places of Brooms
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2013, 03:54:09 pm »

4.  Between a witch's legs.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: The Five Basic Places of Brooms
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2013, 04:19:17 pm »

5. In a System.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up