Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: I want the truth... 20/01  (Read 3934 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
I want the truth... 20/01
« on: January 20, 2004, 01:09:01 pm »

Oh, please, can we just have a couple of weeks of seminal moments from cinema involving Roombas? I'm loving it.
It's the look of pure nonchalance on Teodor's face and the extended vroooooooom as he slidles across towards Beef.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

arlucasinc

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://arlucasinc.livejournal.com
I want the truth... 20/01
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2004, 01:25:26 pm »

Seriously. For a second yesterday, I thought Teodor was just disinterested, but it's obvious that he's just so GODDAMNED dramatic!

Teodor is putting on display a heretofore unseen depth of character. Fantastic.

I don't think Beef realized what he was getting into.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I want the truth... 20/01
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2004, 01:49:38 pm »

Beef's final expression is perfect.

But either Teodor's roomba is going backwards today or Beef's was yesterday. I didn't know they could do that.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
I want the truth... 20/01
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2004, 02:48:22 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Beef's final expression is perfect.

But either Teodor's roomba is going backwards today or Beef's was yesterday. I didn't know they could do that.


I wondered about that yesterday, but deduced that the black edge was the front, and thus Beef was stood on his backwards. But indeed, today's would thus be wrong.
And so I can't make fun of you for paying attention to it, since I did yesterday.
Damn.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I want the truth... 20/01
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2004, 03:31:21 pm »

So is Onstad just trying to get some free Roombas™ or what?

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
I want the truth... 20/01
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2004, 04:33:17 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
So is Onstad just trying to get some free Roombas™ or what?


Yes, Onstad has a circular room containing no furniture, and so can put good use to these otherwise hideously overpriced and maddeningly feckless devices.

Okay, I'm bitter.  My roomba built itself a mate from my Mindstorms and they ran away together.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I want the truth... 20/01
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2004, 04:55:25 pm »

Has it been noted yet that Beef is wearing a shirt and tie but no pantaloons?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I want the truth... 20/01
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2004, 05:30:30 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
For some reason the path of cleanliness Teodors Roomba left behind him as he zoomed in for his line only made this better for me.


::shudder::
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
I want the truth... 20/01
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2004, 05:53:55 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Tom Cruise film vehicles.


Now that's a pun (and a damn good one).

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
I want the truth... 20/01
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2004, 09:49:35 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Has it been noted yet that Beef is wearing a shirt and tie but no pantaloons?

No. But has Beef ever worn #####? Ever?

Anyway, I have to agree: I could take massive quantities more of this sort of thing. It's just... so... perfect. However, I would humbly require Philippe's presence.

He could stand on it.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
I want the truth... 20/01
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2004, 10:56:22 pm »

So now whenever we see Beef sitting at his computer in his shirt and tie we will have to think about the fact that he is not wearing any bottoms.

Somehow this is disturbing despite the fact that he is a cat and in half the pictures he's wearing nothing at all.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
I want the truth... 20/01
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2004, 12:20:27 am »

Oh, the troublesome issues raised by anthropomorphism...
Logged
goose means greedy

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
I want the truth... 20/01
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2004, 12:34:31 am »

I've been living those issues forever. It's time some do-gooder lefty took up our cause.
Logged

yahnai

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 43
    • View Profile
what the hell people
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2004, 08:59:39 am »

this is some boring shit.  jesus, quit fawning.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
I want the truth... 20/01
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2004, 02:27:49 pm »

Oh boy, a troll!  I've missed those... NOT.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up