Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I want the truth... 20/01  (Read 3929 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

revdj

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 102
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dougshaw.com
I want the truth... 20/01
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2004, 03:16:46 pm »

I think what I like best is that the strip is playful again.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
I want the truth... 20/01
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2004, 06:29:32 pm »

Quote from: "revdj"
I think what I like best is that the strip is playful again.

This is an excellent point. Abruptly Onstad appears to be having fun, which is pleasant to see and tends to get lost in the long plotty bits.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I want the truth... 20/01
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2004, 11:11:53 pm »

Which isn't to say that long plotty bits aren't nice now and then.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
I want the truth... 20/01
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2004, 11:27:29 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Which isn't to say that long plotty bits aren't nice now and then.

Oh, definitely. I refuse to speak against plotty bits; they too are good and satisfying. All things in moderation, dig?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up