Yeah, when I was 16 I watched this documentary on Brit-Pop. The guy from Blur was wondering whether to vote for the sensible liberal who he didn't Think was liberal enough (this guys name I should know but don't remember- he won and was the prime minister throughout the early 2000s) or the conservative he thought would ruin the country to the point they would have to just start over. I will not vote for Trump ever, but if he won it might give us a needed come to Jesus moment?
I have also been sort of seeing a British citizen. I imagine she would bounce so fast if he won, so I guess that is one way him winning would effect me. Also, almost all of my friends are illegal immigrants, and they are cool as hell, so that is another way it would effect me (or those close to me at least). I also think there is no way he can win, but obviously can win the republican nomination, but that might fuck them up, which I am in favor of. If I start to think he can actually win I might have to re-evaluate my opinion?
Also, a lot of my extended family in Oklahoma likes him. They are a bunch of bigoted pieces of shit. My dad is like a JFK/America is the best type of democrat. He was almost in tears the only time we talked about Trump. I guess that doesn't really mean anything....
I edited this in the first paragraph to say I am youngish and have nothing, so it is a lot easier for me to say, yeah, fuck it, burn it down. But I am old enough to understand not everyone is. Then that edit went away? That makes the next paragraphs make more sense.