Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Freezepop & Philippe  (Read 7715 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Freezepop & Philippe
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2004, 10:36:42 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"

Also, I'm not sure I can entirely like any band which sells katakana T-shirts.


I'm guessing that doesn't go for Japanese bands?
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Freezepop & Philippe
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2004, 02:02:24 am »

Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "V-Adore"

Also, I'm not sure I can entirely like any band which sells katakana T-shirts.


I'm guessing that doesn't go for Japanese bands?

Actual Japanese bands are allowed, on account of presumably not being Japanoposers.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
slightly off topic
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2004, 07:20:09 pm »

Hey Lane, didn't you live in Fairbanks at one point?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Freezepop & Philippe
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2004, 01:42:06 am »

Are you moving from or to Alaska? I remember you do something with oil...
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Freezepop & Philippe
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2004, 01:46:14 am »

This is kind of odd for me, and might be pissing some folks off - having little chunks of information about my move showing up in all sorts of different threads. Anyway, I'm moving from Wasilla, AK to Portland, OR on or around the fourth of March. I'm driving out, pulling a trailer, for the slightly daunting 2400 mile (approx.) trip. Also, my cat Bob will be riding shotgun. He's demanded driving privileges, but he plays too much GTA Vice City for me to trust him behind the wheel.

Also, I make oil (we call it erl, or earl).
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Freezepop & Philippe
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2004, 01:56:45 am »

Sounds like an Awesome trip down a long, long highway. Just you and the cat? Sounds awesome.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Freezepop & Philippe
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2004, 02:08:37 am »

Well, I'm going to keep thinking about the light at the end of the tunnel, which is the cute girl waiting for me to get there.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Freezepop & Philippe
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2004, 02:45:37 am »

I thought only, like, dead dinosaurs and thousands of years of pressure could make oil.  But then I looked it up on Google and it's seaweed and plankton, not dinosaurs.  What a disappointment.  So I hope it's true that Nabubrush makes it instead.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Freezepop & Philippe
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2004, 03:40:21 am »

I thought he was talking about his pores, and that he was in love with his dermatologist. I also thought it polite not to comment.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Freezepop & Philippe
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2004, 06:42:44 am »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Also, I make oil (we call it erl, or earl).


You make oil, and you're driving 2400 miles with a cat. Well, thanks, man. I was starting to think I was pretty cool, and suddenly there's a guy who makes OIL and drives with his cat. Why not finish it, man. Go ahead, tell me you shoot lazers from your eyes, I've given up.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Freezepop & Philippe
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2004, 05:44:49 pm »

They're more thermal beams, really.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up