Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: let's roll - 26/01  (Read 16788 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
let's roll - 26/01
« on: January 26, 2004, 12:02:54 pm »

Who'da thunk it. Ray all ollie'ing beautifully. Kickass frontside grab.
I'd love to know where he found that halfpipe on the way to Carl's.
And I'm guessing this is Carl pre-neutering?

Now, who's wang haven't we seen yet, as far as Achewood character's go?

Oh and also, those are the illest skating clothes I ever have seen. I totally want Onstad to do a cool 80's style R tee like that so I can start skating again in it.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2004, 02:16:52 pm »

Boy howdy, I did NOT need to see Beef's ding dong this morning.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

palm trees

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 203
    • View Profile
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2004, 02:49:16 pm »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Boy howdy, I did NOT need to see Beef's ding dong this morning.


yeah. i'm hung over, and it was very alarming. my eyes kind of hurt.
still, i want that R tee.
Logged
[size=10]***DESTROY VINYL***[/size][/color]

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2004, 02:57:35 pm »

I'd have looked at today's strip, but Achewood.com is 404 right now.

Maybe Onstad had trouble paying the hosting bill.

arlucasinc

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://arlucasinc.livejournal.com
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2004, 03:25:51 pm »

Quote from: "palm trees"
yeah. i'm hung over, and it was very alarming. my eyes kind of hurt.
still, i want that R tee.


Man. You're hung over, but Beef is just hung. Dang.
Logged

keef

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 54
    • View Profile
    • http://www.keef.org
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2004, 04:51:34 pm »

oh my god straight-up ding-dong action this morning
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2004, 05:14:05 pm »

Zounds.  That hurt.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2004, 05:16:23 pm »

Dang, every male cat I ever had has his ding-dong in a little furry sheath type thing.  It stayed there unless it was angry.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2004, 05:49:36 pm »

of course, the day of my first post has to be a ding-dong day.
How come I get the feeling that indignities are about to be visited on Mr. C. "Roast Beef" Kazenzakis' bozack?
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2004, 05:59:39 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"

How come I get the feeling that indignities are about to be visited on Mr. C. "Roast Beef" Kazenzakis' bozack?


But there's no cross bar on a skateboard? Or whatever they are called (long time since I cycled).
Of course he could, despite not trying to do a 50-50 grind, manage to fall on the banister, straddle-wise.
Has to be said, I was a little shocked discovering Beef's wang, while drinking my first coffee, with bacon roll, at work, of a morning. Odd start to the week. Although fitting.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2004, 06:00:42 pm »

Alright Mr. or Ms. Bozack, how would you suggest we refer to you?  Numbers ain't a name.  I'm thinking you should be Bozak, or Ding Dong Day.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2004, 06:31:08 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Alright Mr. or Ms. Bozack, how would you suggest we refer to you?  Numbers ain't a name.


OBLIGATORY PATRICK MCGOOHAN REFERENCE
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2004, 06:42:03 pm »

I'm not sure there's ever a good time to see Beef's ding-dong. I feel faintly dirty right now, as if I have been a bad, bad person.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2004, 06:48:36 pm »

Okay, who hasn't had their ding-dong eminate from their short-##### at some point while playing sports in the summer?

I've never had it while skating, but still.

If Beef gets it caught in anything, I think I'm going to take a little vacation from reading Achewood for awhile.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2004, 06:48:38 pm »

Just the prospect of seeing some porn has put beef in a state. This legendarily occurred to an acquaintance in High School as well - we had those track shorts, the satiny ones with the sort of speedo-type thing sewn into them. His junk allegedly erected and emerged whilst running (hard to believe, that part). I think Beef has just lost control of his adolescent junk.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up