Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: let's roll - 26/01  (Read 16814 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2004, 06:52:10 pm »

OH WOW!  This must explain the nickname I got on the cross-country team in 8th grade.

Mr. Peekaboo.

I don't know whether to weep or strut.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2004, 06:54:39 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Okay, who hasn't had their ding-dong eminate from their short-***** at some point while playing sports in the summer?

Well, I haven't.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2004, 06:55:57 pm »

I thought we called you "Mr Vienna".

Now if they had called you "Abe Frohman", that would have been funny.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2004, 06:58:32 pm »

I'm guessing the pains to come to Beef's wang won't involve impact but more along the lines of Debbie catching a glimpse. Then Beef'll get all embarresed and run home before having to face a nickname the next day.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2004, 07:37:17 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
every dudes junk drawer gets rattled open at some point


Again, I must point out that this is 10x funnier than today's strip.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2004, 07:37:17 pm »

Quote
I'm guessing the pains to come to Beef's wang won't involve impact but more along the lines of Debbie catching a glimpse. Then Beef'll get all embarresed and run home before having to face a nickname the next day.

Well, I'm no doctor of cat-c*ck-ology, but it doesn't look like Beef really has anything to be ashamed of. He is coming all the way out of his shorts and is obviously not even erect i mean come on.
Ha, yes, please refer to me as Bozack or perhaps D3: Ding Dong Day.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

V-Adore

  • Guest
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2004, 08:06:14 pm »

Wow, nicely done, El Bozak. You are a titan of our time.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2004, 08:14:32 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Wow, nicely done, El Bozak. You are a titan of our time.


I was leaning toward D3:  Ding Dong Day.  I even found a great avatar.



Where's the ding dong?  You don't want to know.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2004, 08:23:26 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
His junk allegedly erected and emerged whilst running (hard to believe, that part). I think Beef has just lost control of his adolescent junk.


Nah, it's just the vibration from the steps. Like sitting on a particularly bad bus.
And as for Jough, wondering whether about junk coming out from under shorts... I have never worn shorts. They scare me beyond belief. Let alone the fact I have the worst legs for shorts now. I used to have good legs. Now, alas... All hairy and white.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

V-Adore

  • Guest
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2004, 08:34:41 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"

Where's the ding dong?  You don't want to know.

Paul, you worry me. I mean that in the best way possible.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2004, 09:00:23 pm »

<-------Is that good? Is that what you WANT?
Here it is again:

Oh, also, I thought I once heard that cats and dogs (along with, hypothetically, other animals) can, when in danger, suck their bozacks into their stomach cavities. Why does Beef not utilize this bozack-saving strategum?
ALSO:
So, we know when Beef was born he was not "all developed," hence Cassandra. But, having now seen his Hydden Sceptyre, and finding it good, we have to ask: what else is down there?

P.S. Dear diary, talked about a cartoon cat's genitalia today, at length, on the internet. Also, became everything I once mocked. Perhaps now god can free me from this mockery of life.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

V-Adore

  • Guest
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2004, 09:07:04 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"

So, we know when Beef was born he was not "all developed," hence Cassandra. But, having now seen his Hydden Sceptyre, and finding it good, we have to ask: what else is down there?

This is an excellent question, even if it also makes me shudder to think.

Quote
P.S. Dear diary, talked about a cartoon cat's genitalia today, at length, on the internet. Also, became everything I once mocked. Perhaps now god can free me from this mockery of life.

Welcome to the board! It's like this all the time. Everyone floats down here.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2004, 09:07:09 pm »

Reading this strip is like pulling up beside a car at a stoplight, and noticing that your friend is driving, and then looking into the backseat and seeing another friend's ass.  

It's like living with a man who will creep up behind you, take out his wang, and say your name to get you to turn around.  

Not that I would know what that's like.  

Not at all.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2004, 09:08:54 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
 

It's like living with a man who will creep up behind you, take out his wang, and say your name to get you to turn around.  



Oh great, now I have try that.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
let's roll - 26/01
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2004, 09:18:18 pm »

Why do I get the impression we're all wandering down a perilous, perilous path?
Logged
goose means greedy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up