Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Evil-Prince-of-Mars Pickup Lines  (Read 8715 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Evil-Prince-of-Mars Pickup Lines
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2004, 02:35:13 am »

Thread lock in five, four...
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Evil-Prince-of-Mars Pickup Lines
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2004, 03:13:03 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Thread lock in five, four...


Thread... wha... I'm lost!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Evil-Prince-of-Mars Pickup Lines
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2004, 04:29:01 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Okay, a hint: we were talking about it a few days ago.


OMG, it's the shrinking thing.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Evil-Prince-of-Mars Pickup Lines
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2004, 05:30:02 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Okay, a hint: we were talking about it a few days ago.


OMG, it's the shrinking thing.

~Paul

Worse. (Although I knew a guy with the shrinking thing once, he wasn't this creepy.)

Anyway, PM me if you want. I'm a sucker for, uh, people who wheedle enough.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Evil-Prince-of-Mars Pickup Lines
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2004, 03:36:16 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
a minor or local celebrity that you know lives an hour away.

Local celebrities really don't do it for me. Because, back home, that means I saw them every night, telling me about children dying in fires and/or the weather.


Come off it!  I know you have a woody for Vicky Dortch.

Well, for that matter, who doesn't?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Evil-Prince-of-Mars Pickup Lines
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2004, 03:42:42 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"

Worse. (Although I knew a guy with the shrinking thing once


So, do you women understand about SHRINKAGE???
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Evil-Prince-of-Mars Pickup Lines
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2004, 03:45:27 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "V-Adore"

Worse. (Although I knew a guy with the shrinking thing once


So, do you women understand about SHRINKAGE???

Yeah, I missed you too, August.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up