Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: What's your favorite squishy object?  (Read 9353 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
What's your favorite squishy object?
« on: August 05, 2003, 12:45:40 am »

I was gonna say "my wife" but she would pound me if she found out.  

I had an enticing little stress ball for several months.  It was filled with blue liquid and that tiny little glittery stuff.  So, along with the usual tactile rush you got from squeezing the squishy object, you also got a little visual pleasuring, too.  It was my favorite squishy object, as long as it lasted.  Very popular around the office, too. But it got a tiny little pin prick and peed glittery water (at least I hope it was water) all over my desk.

Now, I guess my favorite squishy object is the jello at the Chinese buffet I frequent.  The flavor varies, but they always make it so it has that tough skin on one side and the sour and slightly crunchy undisolved jello mix on the other.  Which is precisely how I prefer my ground cow hooves (hoofs?) served.

Et tu?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
What's your favorite squishy object?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2003, 12:48:14 am »

I think any real breasts, especially if they belong to a good-looking woman.

Those silicone things are neither pleasing to the eye NOR the touch.

And I'm not even a "breast man."  But what the hell else is squishy that's so much fun?

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
What's your favorite squishy object?
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2003, 12:54:00 am »

Quote from: "jough"
I think any real breasts, especially if they belong to a good-looking woman.

Those silicone things are neither pleasing to the eye NOR the touch.

And I'm not even a "breast man."  But what the hell else is squishy that's so much fun?


I pretty much second all of that.
It was gonna be my answer certainly!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
What's your favorite squishy object?
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2003, 03:28:13 am »

Silly putty.  I can idly mess with any kind of pliable putty-like object for hours.  I'm a fidgety one, I am.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
What's your favorite squishy object?
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2003, 03:35:49 am »

I know it's weird, but I've always liked those little water tubes that slip right out of your hand when you try to grab them. That's minutes of quality fun right there.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
What's your favorite squishy object?
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2003, 03:41:27 am »

Oooooooooooh, yeah!  What are those things called?  

I like to put my index fingers inside like chinese hand cuffs.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
What's your favorite squishy object?
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2003, 05:03:20 am »

Yeah!  Me too!

I like to put my index fingers in... WHAT?

Oh. They didn't mean...?  Really?  Are you sure?  

Well, OK.

Never mind.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: What's your favorite squishy object?
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2003, 05:25:14 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
I had an enticing little stress ball for several months.  It was filled with blue liquid and that tiny little glittery stuff.  So, along with the usual tactile rush you got from squeezing the squishy object, you also got a little visual pleasuring, too.

I have one of these, two, except that it has both a) little nubbins on the actual stress-ball bit and b) a thick rubber cord with a finger-ring, so you can propel it out at things. I've heard it called a "water yo-yo" before, and it's a frighteningly lovely tactile desk gadget.

I'm not sure if it counts as an "object," but an all-time favorite squishy substance is the "ooblik" one can make with a mixture of cornstarch and water -- one of those things that everyone made in their fifth-grade science classes. It was disgusting, it was fun, anyone could make it for about a buck, and it didn't stain anything, thus making it about as good as a squishy thing could be to a ten-year-old.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
What's your favorite squishy object?
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2003, 06:48:56 pm »

Does anybody else remember when Cyberian Outpost (outpost.com) used to be the Greatest Website in the Free World AND Parts of Communist China? Where if you ordered by 11pm EST they'd send your shit out with FREE overnight shipping? And every order came with a yellow CB stress ball. At one point I think I had like a dozen of them shooting around my dorm room. It was glorious.

Well, and the things like Worms 2 that came with the stress balls was neat too.
Logged

satchel

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 108
    • View Profile
o.cx
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2003, 09:19:01 pm »

I remember outpost.com, it was too good to last. I’ve got some yellow yo-yos of theirs.
Logged
[size=10]Remember when Buffy's mom grounded her, sighing that the world wasn't going to end if Buffy didn't go out with her friends that night? But the world really was going to end![/size]

monkeyb

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
tube thingy
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2003, 05:42:53 am »

those slip out of your hand tube thingies were called "Wet Willies", a name disturbing all on it's own.
Logged
Beware the killer ***** armies of a woman scorned...

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: tube thingy
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2003, 01:33:23 pm »

Quote from: "monkeyb"
those slip out of your hand tube thingies were called "Wet Willies", a name disturbing all on it's own.


Dang, those things are phallic enough with the nomenclatural connection to Clinton.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
What's your favorite squishy object?
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2003, 03:02:36 am »

I've also heard those tubular, fluid filled thingies called Water Weenies which is even more disturbing than Wet Willies I think.
Logged

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
What's your favorite squishy object?
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2003, 03:10:32 am »

Man, one of my ex's got me one of those as a present one time. All I could think was, wow, that's erm, so sweet of you dear.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

V-Adore

  • Guest
What's your favorite squishy object?
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2003, 03:21:56 am »

Quote from: "slink"
Man, one of my ex's got me one of those as a present one time. All I could think was, wow, that's erm, so sweet of you dear.

... wow. Just... wow. I was about to ask whether this gift was given while you were dating or afterwards, but honestly, I'm not sure which is the worse option.

That does sound like an advice letter to Ray (or J) in action, though. "So, my ex-SO just bought me a Water Weenie, and, uh..."
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up