Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Where is...?  (Read 25385 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Where is...?
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2004, 09:51:39 pm »

Hoody hoo, indeed. Hail to Zart, who shall be funny hereafter!
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Where is...?
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2004, 08:33:02 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Hail to Zart, who shall be funny hereafter!


NO PRESSURE OR ANYTHING

According to the "Respect in the Workplace" seminar I attended last week (which was rounded off by like four hours of "Company Feud" and "Wheel of Knowledge"), the stale retort "if I told you, I'd have to kill you" is officially Not Funny Anymore and has been reassigned to the far sexier "Potentially Actionable For Assault" category. Which sort of blows any plans I had for a lazy one-sentence apologia.

Choop called it, though, and just as soon as I read like four thousand posts I'll be screeching my way right back to the Signal : Noise Hall of Fame.
Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2004, 09:41:14 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
</fart style=old>


That is the funniest faux markup tag in the History of the Internet.

Catch "History of the Internet" repeated five times a day on TechTV.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2004, 10:19:13 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"

According to the "Respect in the Workplace" seminar I attended last week....


Ha, if there's one thing a workplace should lack, it's respect. Today, I had to go to work at 10 in the morning on my day off so that someone could take pictures for a press package. This meant that I ended up wearing spandex ##### and a silver raver shirt, blowing bubbles from a phallic bottle, standing in a damn parking lot with 7 or so other luckless fools, for no pay. On the way back in, one of my bosses, a 50 year old woman who offered to show me her clit piercing, smacked me on the ass. Also, I found out today that another one of my bosses has a picture floating around the internet of her, shot from behind, topless, wearing a garter belt, and with her wrists bound. I can't help but feel that if respect entered into my workplace, I'd probably quit.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Where is...?
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2004, 11:13:23 pm »

Bozack has the best job ever. Ever.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2004, 11:28:16 pm »

I can't start to comment on Bozack's job other than stating that it's a good thing I don't work there.

Also, that Chubby Checker really thinks a lot of himself, doesn't he...
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Where is...?
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2004, 11:47:35 pm »



R-E-S-P-E-C-T

sock it to me
sock it to me
sock it to me
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2004, 08:43:07 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"

According to the "Respect in the Workplace" seminar I attended last week....


Ha, if there's one thing a workplace should lack, it's respect. Today, I had to go to work at 10 in the morning on my day off so that someone could take pictures for a press package. This meant that I ended up wearing spandex ***** and a silver raver shirt, blowing bubbles from a phallic bottle, standing in a damn parking lot with 7 or so other luckless fools, for no pay. On the way back in, one of my bosses, a 50 year old woman who offered to show me her clit piercing, smacked me on the ass. Also, I found out today that another one of my bosses has a picture floating around the internet of her, shot from behind, topless, wearing a garter belt, and with her wrists bound. I can't help but feel that if respect entered into my workplace, I'd probably quit.


Righteous!  Are they MILF's? Or are they all frumpy & skank-like?
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2004, 09:48:24 pm »

Quote from: "Mantonio"

Righteous!  Are they MILF's? Or are they all frumpy & skank-like?


Ha, I'll PM you the link if you want to be the judge.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Where is...?
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2004, 09:52:16 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Ha, I'll PM you the link if you want to be the judge.


Oh yeah, nothing is more reassuring than deferred ambivalence. I'm going to skip the not-quite-fully-formed crack I had lined up about gift hosss and mouths, big bleeding gaping ones &c.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2004, 10:25:54 pm »

Dude, I have no pride whatsoever. PM me the link.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2004, 10:39:19 pm »

Don't be shy, post it on up right here in this fora.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2004, 01:42:49 am »

Hahaha, sigh, OKAY. Here's a picture of my boss:



Yeah. That's what I THOUGHT.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Where is...?
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2004, 01:47:15 am »

That is certainly the hottest picture entitled "shovel-angle" I have ever seen. How old is this woman again?
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Where is...?
« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2004, 02:45:54 am »

Speaking from an entirely heterosexual-female perspective...
PROPER.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Up