Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Achewood Catch Phrases (Not Including Dick Euphemisms)  (Read 29361 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Achewood Catch Phrases (Not Including Dick Euphemisms)
« Reply #120 on: February 26, 2004, 08:23:38 pm »

You were like the Martha Stewart of condoms.
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Achewood Catch Phrases (Not Including Dick Euphemisms)
« Reply #121 on: February 26, 2004, 08:29:46 pm »

Hmmm...Only if you shower together.  I need some pictures to sell on the Internet.
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Achewood Catch Phrases (Not Including Dick Euphemisms)
« Reply #122 on: February 26, 2004, 08:34:37 pm »

Oh man if Tori Amos were here right now she would need so many hugs from me
Logged

Formica

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 205
    • View Profile
Achewood Catch Phrases (Not Including Dick Euphemisms)
« Reply #123 on: February 28, 2004, 09:27:04 pm »

"Shut up, old computer! Shut up, whore computer!"

If it wasn't for that guest appearance, I dunno if I ever would have discovered Achewood.
Logged

arlucasinc

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://arlucasinc.livejournal.com
Achewood Catch Phrases (Not Including Dick Euphemisms)
« Reply #124 on: March 01, 2004, 05:01:04 pm »

"I think about her in my private moments"
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Achewood Catch Phrases (Not Including Dick Euphemisms)
« Reply #125 on: March 16, 2004, 03:40:46 pm »

Hee! I am glad that I found this forum.

Awesome. AWESOME!!

this [forum] is basically like treasure.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Achewood Catch Phrases (Not Including Dick Euphemisms)
« Reply #126 on: March 16, 2004, 10:56:05 pm »

Quote from: "linnea"
Hee! I am glad that I found this forum.

Awesome. AWESOME!!

this [forum] is basically like treasure.


I don't recall which strip this quote comes from.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Achewood Catch Phrases (Not Including Dick Euphemisms)
« Reply #127 on: March 17, 2004, 03:16:05 am »

Oh yeah i'd forgotten that one.  Welcome Linnear.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Achewood Catch Phrases (Not Including Dick Euphemisms)
« Reply #128 on: March 17, 2004, 05:30:11 am »

No one in science would.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Achewood Catch Phrases (Not Including Dick Euphemisms)
« Reply #129 on: March 17, 2004, 02:43:08 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "linnea"
Hee! I am glad that I found this forum.

Awesome. AWESOME!!

this [forum] is basically like treasure.


I don't recall which strip this quote comes from.

~Paul


Yes, Asherdan noted the Beef on the moon storyline--Beef is on the phone to Ray, telling him about how the show Cheers is basically like treasure.

The "Awesome. AWESOME!!" quote is from the very first Ray's Place strip:
 
Quote from: "Ray"

My question is whether or not I should be getting it on with one of my professors. I mean, she is a total fox, and she's giving me those eyes all the time. Man, you know what I mean. The problem is though, that it isn't very professional, and I guess we could both get in lots of trouble. —T.P., California

Dear T.P.,

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome!
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Achewood Catch Phrases (Not Including Dick Euphemisms)
« Reply #130 on: March 17, 2004, 04:26:01 pm »

Quote from: "linnea"

The "Awesome. AWESOME!!" quote is from the very first Ray's Place strip:


Oh dear God. It's like Ray wants you to imagine him cheering you on the next time you Make the Sex.

TRY GETTING THAT IMAGE OUT OF YOUR HEADS
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Achewood Catch Phrases (Not Including Dick Euphemisms)
« Reply #131 on: March 17, 2004, 05:33:36 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Try THAT image!

I'm sure this has already been quoted, but BOO TO THAT!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Achewood Catch Phrases (Not Including Dick Euphemisms)
« Reply #132 on: March 17, 2004, 07:21:26 pm »

Wow. I now officially know overly much about Asherdan's sex life.

But hey, whatever makes your and your special person's day.
Logged

Reverend Sam

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Achewood Catch Phrases (Not Including Dick Euphemisms)
« Reply #133 on: March 17, 2004, 10:57:45 pm »

no sir, this is nothing short of a revolution
Logged

A Theoretical Nose

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Achewood Catch Phrases (Not Including Dick Euphemisms)
« Reply #134 on: March 18, 2004, 02:16:07 am »

I do so like The Cure "for real!"

(Shunted over from Dumbrella. Hi.

For some reason Achewood is funniest when making fun of things I like.)

Say, you're kind of liberal, right? Kind of listenin' to The Cure and stuff?

Seriously, man! Who writes this shit? Nerdy bitches on speed?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up