Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: You Bitches Are Expensive  (Read 7401 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
You Bitches Are Expensive
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2004, 07:18:00 pm »

It only counts one click per IP address per day, so don't worry about going spastic clicking.

And pressing the back button has no effect.  I believe you can even open the click in a new window and we'll get credit.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
You Bitches Are Expensive
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2004, 07:50:10 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
I don't make squat unless someone clicks on the ad.  I see lots of ads for "The Punisher" which is somehow a propos.

At first they were all web hosting and blogs but lately I've seen a lot of comic-related ones. Bother for Mr. Frank Castle and the generic "Rare Back Issues! Marvel, DC, Image!" kind.

Oh, and one for some rapper while I was in the Milk forum.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
You Bitches Are Expensive
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2004, 03:55:40 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Oh, and one for some rapper while I was in the Milk forum.

MC THAI ICED TEE IN THE HIZZLE.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up