Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Best. Commercial. Ever.  (Read 8756 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« on: February 23, 2004, 07:06:32 pm »

Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2004, 07:30:35 pm »

I shattered my hand.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2004, 08:04:01 pm »

It's too bad it's not a real commercial.  This one would make me happy if I ever saw it on television.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2004, 08:52:40 pm »

Stupid work computer not having a soundcard. Stupid not being able to install Flash because of permissions. Stupid restaurants always having Coke instead of Pepsi.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2004, 09:15:48 pm »

That was rad.
Logged
goose means greedy

thegipper

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2004, 10:15:02 pm »

i just grew a mustache because of that!
Logged
magpies>>tallahassee>>sky

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2004, 11:40:16 pm »

I can't moderate this thread because I can't watch movies right now.

I'm grounded from QuickTime because I should be working.

I'll find a suitable home for you yet, sweet dear thread.


*sniff*
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2004, 11:58:29 pm »

Maybe it's best I didn't watch this at work. I may very well have quit.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2004, 02:53:16 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Maybe it's best I didn't watch this at work. I may very well have quit.


I'm waiting for it to download.  Uh, am I about to be transformed?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2004, 03:29:01 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Maybe it's best I didn't watch this at work. I may very well have quit.


I'm waiting for it to download.  Uh, am I about to be transformed?


You'll feel great.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2004, 03:53:36 am »

No workee.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2004, 07:14:25 am »

Man, That is AMAZING. I have fizzle in my fashizzle. I feel GREAT.

The chick is hot. And the black dude looks EXACTLY like Clint Howard in Blackface. I had to play it back slow to be sure it wasn't.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2004, 07:31:57 am »

I feel GREAT!

I was able to transfer this to my digital camera, and have been showing it to random people on the street (well, at the movie theatre, anyway) asking them if they feel great, and if the commercial makes them want to purchase Nutrigrain bars.

Every damn one of them said Yes.

And at least three people that I ran into afterwards yelled to me from across the street "I FEEL GREAT!"

God, I love this fuck*ng country.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2004, 03:03:26 pm »

Hell yes I want some Nutri-Grain bars now! I'll take two dozen!
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2004, 03:44:17 pm »

You know... I'm, on the whole, immune to advertising. But I want a nutrigrain right now.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up