Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's Kim Jong-il Fact™: North Korean state media reports that Kim routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round. (Wikipedia)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best. Commercial. Ever.  (Read 8760 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2004, 08:53:48 pm »

Now I FEEL GREAT TOO!!!!!!!!
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2004, 11:50:45 pm »

Jough, words can not describe your performance in the last scene.

I'm speechless.
Logged

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2004, 12:03:04 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Jough, words can not describe your performance in the last scene.


It is indeed, the thoroughly priceless one.
I watched it again earlier. I'm sure I'll have to watch it tomorrow before I sit on a train, and I'll buy a Nutrigrain before too, so I can feel great all the way to Edinburgh.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2004, 02:54:14 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Jough, words can not describe your performance in the last scene.

I'm speechless.


That's the third take.  The first two weren't... well, insane enough.

I don't know if it comes across, but I just thought: How would Howard Dean do this?

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2004, 12:11:02 pm »

Quote from: "jough"

I don't know if it comes across, but I just thought: How would Howard Dean do this?


Wow. That actually comes across.
Stupendous.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up