Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: If I Had A Liquor....  (Read 9821 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
If I Had A Liquor....
« on: February 24, 2004, 01:36:55 am »

Coming from the thread about today's comic: If you had your own liquor, what would it be called? Label images encouraged. I'm working on mine.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

V-Adore

  • Guest
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 04:01:16 am »

This may be biased by my current mood, but right now my liquor would be "Tiny Quivering Ball of Rage and Pain Dark Ale." (extra bitter.)
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2004, 04:59:56 am »

"Ye Olde Slurr Factoree" - a barely-distilled, fast-aged grain alcohol which basically turns into fire as soon as it comes into contact with air.

"Schutzbrillehersteller" - (translates to "eye protector manufacturer") high-content lager which takes you from 20/20 to beer goggles faster than you can conceive. Guaranteed to get you laid. not guaranteed.

"Ye Olde Janx Spirit" - oh, snap. That one's taken.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2004, 03:04:41 pm »

Old Cranky Bastard:  pre-mixed manhattans.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2004, 02:42:04 am »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
"Ye Olde Slurr Factoree" - a barely-distilled, fast-aged grain alcohol which basically turns into fire as soon as it comes into contact with air.


We actually have a chemical where I work that does exactly that.  It's some crazy fucked up shit that is combustible with air.  The only way to put it out is cover it up with sand or foam.  Water only makes it worse.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2004, 02:46:21 am »

Definitely "I Ain't Putting Up With Anybody's Bullshit" brand gin. Serve very, very cold. Drink while alone, and in the dark, if possible.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2004, 02:50:17 am »

SHIT IN YOUR FACE beer.  It gets it's name because that's how you feel in the morning, like someone has literally shit in your face, but it's only $1.99 for a sixer of tall boys so it's an acceptable trade off.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2004, 03:12:00 am »

"Daaaaaaaamn!" pure grain alcohol. Why should Everclear have the market cornered?
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2004, 03:16:16 am »

"THIS DICK AIN'T GONNA SUCK ITSELF" brand Sake.  Americans should drink more sake.

And the tag line would be:

Sake Sake Long Time

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2004, 03:16:49 am »

After listening to some New Pornographers, I'd like to add "Slow Descent" red wine. Comes in a plastic bottle.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2004, 03:30:58 am »

Quote from: "jough"
"THIS DICK AIN'T GONNA SUCK ITSELF" brand Sake.  Americans should drink more sake.

And the tag line would be:

Sake Sake Long Time


Sometimes, I say sometimes I really lilke the way you think there Jough.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2004, 03:51:57 am »

Bile Producer Tequila - now with ring and tapeworms.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2004, 04:13:35 am »

How 'bout Pozeur brand vodka?  Put it in a fancy bottle with the slogan, "Even though you can't tell the difference, you'll pay the difference."

Or maybe "Roofie" brand PGA -- "Specially brewed for punch spikin'!"

and perhaps, "I Can't Believe I Have Such Enormous Genitals" brand beer -- From the folks that brought you the Hummer!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2004, 05:31:17 am »

Quote from: "Mite"
After listening to some New Pornographers, I'd like to add "Slow Descent" red wine. Comes in a plastic bottle.


This spirit should come with a guarantee that one's own horrifying internal decay will be translated into a punchy pop song within six to eight weeks of the diagnosis. Also none of this flaking out and saying she's the vocalist sometimes - if I am going to die by your poisonous gravity, I get Neko Case papering the walls.

Quote from: "jough"
Americans should drink more sake.


Right. I happen to love sake, and I am what common parlance refers to as a Reasonable Human Being. Sake is delicious and makes me absolutely fuck*ng bananas. If capital-A Americans drank more sake, we'd be looking at fuck*ng Thunderdome in less than five years.

WE LIKE CARS DRIVING IN OVALS BUT WE CANNOT DRINK HARD WITHOUT STABBING RELATIVES, OR PERHAPS BURYING OUR CHILDREN IN CELLARS WITH GALLON JUGS OF IODINE

WOOOOOOOOO STATES' RIGHTS
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2004, 05:55:50 am »

I'm surprised nobody's suggested "So Not Afraid of the fuck*ng POLICE" brand tequila.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up