Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Neil Young is my American Idol  (Read 9340 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2004, 04:36:29 am »

DAMNIT ALL TO HECK I'll be in Cancun, sippin' cheladas on the beach and eatin' for free.

Oh, yeah, I'm flying first class too. My wife's got a fantastic job with fantastic perks.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2004, 11:40:54 am »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
DAMNIT ALL TO HECK I'll be in Cancun, sippin' cheladas on the beach and eatin' for free.

Oh, yeah, I'm flying first class too. My wife's got a fantastic job with fantastic perks.


That was totally gratuitous.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2004, 08:47:11 pm »

Yes, it was. He'll probably get laid, too. Maybe more than once.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2004, 08:59:15 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Yes, it was. He'll probably get laid, too. Maybe more than once.


Nah.  He's married.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2004, 09:01:51 pm »

Yeah, but Vacation Sex....I didn't say he was getting head. Now there is something a wedding can put a stop to in a hurry....
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2004, 09:36:32 pm »

To channel Beef:

man  how many conversations does this board need about posters getting blowjobs ANYWAY i thought we already talked about this

all gettin' blowjobs competitively
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2004, 09:55:05 pm »

All I'm saying back to you fools is: Yipes do you have the wrong idea about marriage vis-a-vis sex.

JL's married, and with a great sex life, if she ain't makin' it up all the time.

I just choose not to post about mine.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2004, 09:57:52 pm »

I'm getting a blowjob right now.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2004, 10:07:41 pm »

Who's this blowjob?


We all have different ideas about what a great sex life entails. Some of those ideas make others of us sad, though.

Now competetive blowjobs...there's a concept I can appreciate and promote - in the context of my sexual orientation only, though.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2004, 10:28:11 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
I imagine this with a panel of idiosyncratic semi-celebraty judges, a Rod Roddy* blow by blow voice over, studio slo-mo analysis and a hyper enthused studio audience.

Crap, I think I just turned this into a great porn pitch.

*from the grave, unfortunately.

I like this idea wholeheartedly aside from the part where I had a memetic collision between posthumous Rod Roddy, god bless his soul, and blowjobs. Ew.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2004, 11:02:37 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Now competetive blowjobs...there's a concept I can appreciate and promote - in the context of my sexual orientation only, though.

Quote from: "Lewis Black"
Oral sex should be a sport because it's harder than curling and if you're any good at it you deserve a medal!
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2004, 11:02:44 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
getting head...now there is something a wedding can put a stop to in a hurry....


What?  You mean I was supposed to stop...Oh, damn.  I've been doing it wrong this whole time.  

(Choop's right, and no, I'm not making it up all the time.  Give Pedro a hi-five next time you see him.  ;) )
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2004, 11:06:06 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Now competetive blowjobs...there's a concept I can appreciate and promote - in the context of my sexual orientation only, though.

Quote from: "Lewis Black"
Oral sex should be a sport because it's harder than curling and if you're any good at it you deserve a medal!


The question is, what would the judging criteria be?  Style?  Depth?  Efficiency?  Speed?  Some combination of factors?  Would a participant have to blow the whole judicial panel, or just let them watch?  Are points deducted for spitting?  Do I get bonus points for letting him use my pigtails like handles?  

Answers, people.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2004, 11:15:11 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Now competetive blowjobs...there's a concept I can appreciate and promote - in the context of my sexual orientation only, though.

Quote from: "Lewis Black"
Oral sex should be a sport because it's harder than curling and if you're any good at it you deserve a medal!


The question is, what would the judging criteria be?  Style?  Depth?  Efficiency?  Speed?  Some combination of factors?  Would a participant have to blow the whole judicial panel, or just let them watch?  Are points deducted for spitting?  Do I get bonus points for letting him use my pigtails like handles?  

Answers, people.

It would be divided into 2 competions like ice skating. Speed and style. Speed is clear and would be done glory-hole-style. In the style version the judges would be the recipients with the uglier judges reserved for later rounds. All recipients would have to watch at least 2 hours of porn each day leading up to competition with no release.

Are points deducted for spitting? I won't dignify this with a response.

Costuming, including pigtails, would be a factor in the artistic competion.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2004, 11:15:44 pm »

After re-reading my above post, I've creeped myself out just a little.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up