Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that Wombat has figured out how to edit the News Box!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: The cat is having an argument with his powerful shoe 3/5/04  (Read 10087 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
The cat is having an argument with his powerful shoe 3/5/04
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2004, 07:34:10 pm »

I guess I'm weird - I prefer a wide field of vision to a less-nerdy appearance.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
The cat is having an argument with his powerful shoe 3/5/04
« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2004, 08:14:18 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
I guess I'm weird - I prefer a wide field of vision to a less-nerdy appearance.


Which in itself is nerdy enough!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The cat is having an argument with his powerful shoe 3/5/04
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2004, 05:47:40 am »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
I've got worse astigmatism than near-sightedness, and I'm still able to see with contacts. However, I'll never be a candidate for any eye surgery because my pupils are ridiculously big-- too close to where they usually do the slice-em' dice-em'.


Good to know. Every doctor I see remarks I have the biggest pupils they've ever seen.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
The cat is having an argument with his powerful shoe 3/5/04
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2004, 04:19:22 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"

Good to know. Every doctor I see remarks I have the biggest pupils they've ever seen.


Likewise. Well not doctors, but everyone always asks me whether I'm stoned. Which, well...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
The cat is having an argument with his powerful shoe 3/5/04
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2004, 04:28:44 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"

Good to know. Every doctor I see remarks I have the biggest pupils they've ever seen.


They say that to me too.  But that's just because I'm a teacher at the Marlon Brando School for the Absurdly Obese.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
The cat is having an argument with his powerful shoe 3/5/04
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2004, 09:28:07 pm »

Between the ages of roughly 0 and 13, I was unable to go to a doctor's appointment* without the doctor exclaiming that I had big tonsils. Absolutely huge tonsils.

They're still there, but I guess the rest of the world caught up in tonsil size and now I have nothing to write home about.

* Aside from the eye doctor, who had no reason to ever see my tonsils.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
The cat is having an argument with his powerful shoe 3/5/04
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2004, 10:05:23 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"

Last Doctor guy visit on the 'go ahhhh' check he said they "Wobble like dashboard hula girls" .

I was a little underwhelmed by his choice of non-medical descriptive terminology.

Wow, that is terrifying. I will endeavor entirely not to think about it anymore. Scary.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
The cat is having an argument with his powerful shoe 3/5/04
« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2004, 11:03:39 pm »

I think you should be pleased that you have such Ironic Retro Throat Accoutrements.
Logged
goose means greedy

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
The cat is having an argument with his powerful shoe 3/5/04
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2004, 05:15:29 am »

I wanna know if his uvula goes like the tail on a felix the cat clock...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up