Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: It's a perfect... LOGO.  (Read 13406 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Vinz Clortho

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 27
    • View Profile
It's a perfect... LOGO.
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2003, 05:03:34 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
how's that avatar looking? huh? huh?


Proper, Choop.

PROPER.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Yes, great logo.
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2003, 05:17:19 pm »

Quote from: "MSC"
Edit:  Sorry, tried to delete this but don't know how on this board ye.


Quote from: "Bottom of the screen, yo"
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum
Logged

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
::gives props::
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2003, 05:49:14 pm »

That logo really is quite something.  Something good.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Yes, great logo.
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2003, 06:27:47 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "MSC"
Edit:  Sorry, tried to delete this but don't know how on this board ye.


Quote from: "Bottom of the screen, yo"
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum


Oh.  I'll take a look at that, then.  

Thanks for posting these kinds of things.  Do me a favor, though, and PM me or put them in "community."  I'm more likely to see and respond promptly.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
It's a perfect... LOGO.
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2003, 06:32:13 pm »

I've changed the permissions for this forum only.  Can somebody check to see if they can delete posts now?  Hopefully you can delete only your own?  

I can't tell because I have full access to everything anyway.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
It's a perfect... LOGO.
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2003, 06:34:52 pm »

Delete Successful!

(I'm only posting it here so nobody else has to bother trying)
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
It's a perfect... LOGO.
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2003, 06:39:36 pm »

Neat.  Can you delete others' posts as well?  Because I can, but I don't trust you guys with that kind of power.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

The Wonderous Me

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
Hella nice
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2003, 06:51:06 pm »

Nice logo! Can we start arguing about what they're all looking at on Beef's PC? The Bash a Bum web site? A streaming video of the new Lara Croft movie trailer? :wink:
Logged

The Wonderous Me

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
deleting
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2003, 06:52:08 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
Neat.  Can you delete others' posts as well?  Because I can, but I don't trust you guys with that kind of power.

No, I'm unable to delete other's posts. So that looks ok.
Logged

Capn

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 30
    • View Profile
Re: Hella nice
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2003, 07:27:16 pm »

Quote from: "The Wonderous Me"
Nice logo! Can we start arguing about what they're all looking at on Beef's PC?


There is no debate:
http://www.fao.com/
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Hella nice
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2003, 08:21:18 pm »

Quote from: "The Wonderous Me"
Nice logo! Can we start arguing about what they're all looking at on Beef's PC?


I just assumed that like all sane people they were spending their days here.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Hella nice
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2003, 08:56:09 pm »

Quote from: "The Wonderous Me"
Nice logo! Can we start arguing about what they're all looking at on Beef's PC? The Bash a Bum web site? A streaming video of the new Lara Croft movie trailer? :wink:


I thought it was obvious: they're all reading the Official Unofficial Achewood Message Board.

The Wonderous Me

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
Re: Hella nice
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2003, 09:09:34 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "The Wonderous Me"
Nice logo! Can we start arguing about what they're all looking at on Beef's PC? The Bash a Bum web site? A streaming video of the new Lara Croft movie trailer? :wink:


I thought it was obvious: they're all reading the Official Unofficial Achewood Message Board.


See there, logic shines through again! I like this forum better already. The colors are nice and cool, and you can't beat that logo.. well you could but it might scratch yer monitor
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
It's a perfect... LOGO.
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2003, 04:44:54 am »

I changed the logo a little, moving Philippe to the front where he belongs, I moved vlad in front of the logo title (slightly) saved it as a gif instead of a jpeg which made the file size smaller...

oh yeah, and there's another character in there now. ;)

Complain away.

-- Jough

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
It's a perfect... LOGO.
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2003, 06:39:06 am »

No complaints from me. Took me a moment, after a moderate yelp of shock once I saw the green outline had changed to red, but apart from that...
The realigment of the characters works well though.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up