Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Hurm?  (Read 25248 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Hurm?
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2004, 03:36:26 pm »

"Oopernickel" is the best last name of all time.

note to self: time to flee the board, Veronica. they're on to you.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Hurm?
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2004, 04:01:25 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"

note to self: time to flee the board, Veronica. they're on to you.


Oh my! I'd never even thought about that.

Mind, I guess I should shut the fuck up really, I'm the one called Slink. And that's the more normal name too!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2004, 05:26:43 pm »

....My name is either my (ex) street address or what I've got between my legs.
ADVANTAGE: ME
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Hurm?
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2004, 05:33:18 pm »

My board name is actually an acronym.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2004, 05:41:32 pm »

I'm guessing it's an acronym made out of a setence James Brown once said.

"Joy! Oh, UGH! GET HOT!"
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2004, 05:47:13 pm »

I thought it stood for,

"Jeez, Officer -- underage girl, huh?"
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2004, 05:53:48 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
My board name is actually an acronym.

http://www.cyborgname.com/cyborger.cgi?acronym=jough&*****choice=handyvac
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Hurm?
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2004, 06:55:46 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
....My name is either my (ex) street address or what I've got between my legs.


Doh. I'm like, blind or something.

(I kinda have the jiffybag sat on my floor still, since the back of it is too cool to lose. Oh yea, award for coolest jiffybag stuff ever dude!)

Edit: SWEEEEEET! http://www.cyborgname.com/cyborger.cgi?acronym=Slink&*****choice=handyvac
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Hurm?
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2004, 07:35:41 pm »

There ain't nothin' obediant about this unit, I guarantee.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2004, 07:48:41 pm »

I like mine. Gives me a purpose and a goal.

http://www.cyborgname.com/cyborger.cgi?acronym=AlohaDawg&*****choice=handyvac
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2004, 08:06:33 pm »

I like mine too.

http://www.cyborgname.com/cyborger.cgi?acronym=Augustwest&*****choice=handyvac

Especially the Worker Engineered for Scientific Troubleshooting part.  I think that's in my actual job description.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2004, 08:17:58 pm »

http://www.cyborgname.com/cyborger.cgi?acronym=bozack&*****choice=handyvac
Calculation and Killing? What am I, the Terminator's accountant?
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2004, 08:20:37 pm »

Mmm, Mandatory Mathematics
http://www.cyborgname.com/cyborger.cgi?acronym=sjlimmer&*****choice=handyvac



Quote from: "jough"
My board name is actually an acronym.


When I first read this, I saw anagram instead of acronym.
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2004, 08:31:32 pm »

Quote from: "sjlimmer"




Quote from: "jough"
My board name is actually an acronym.


When I first read this, I saw anagram instead of acronym.


Yes, actually our webmaster hates citrus-based breakfast beverages.  He's really OJ? Ugh.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2004, 09:17:01 pm »

J.L.D.U.N.S.T.O.N.: Journeying Lifelike Device Used for Nocturnal Sabotage and Terran Online Nullification

Lame, lame.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Up