Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Listen, I've been duped by "English-speaking" pizza places before.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Hurm?  (Read 25193 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #105 on: March 21, 2004, 09:39:30 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Well, hell, nabu, by your recommendations, my semen must taste like pure revulsion.

I think that certain crimes, like cheating thousands of working people out of their retirement funds, should come with certain creative punishments. Wearing a shirt that says "My semen taste likes pure revulsion." is one of these punishments.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2004, 02:12:03 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
my semen must taste like pure revulsion.


would that make a good emo-band album title?  and what would the band name be?
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Hurm?
« Reply #107 on: March 22, 2004, 02:16:19 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
my semen must taste like pure revulsion.


would that make a good emo-band album title?  and what would the band name be?


Boy Part - "Pure Revulsion"

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #108 on: March 22, 2004, 05:26:15 pm »

Quote from: "Various Folks"
Speculation on the flavour of semen, and remedies therof


Maybe that's why I've never felt compelled to try any of these "remedies," commercial or otherwise.  Given the fact that Pedro lives relatively cleanly, for the most part, and eats pineapple like it's going out of style, this has always stricken me as a non-problem.  And, truth be told, women don't (or shouldn't) feel compelled to give blowjobs for the taste.  Hint, guys: If a woman tells you she wants to "taste" you, she's lying.  What she wants is for you to remember her generosity next week when she needs someone to take her shoe shopping.  

I jest.  But a friend of mine told me years ago from a male perspective something that applies to women as well.  Regarding cunnilingus, he said, "We don't like the taste.  We can't stand the smell.  We do, however, like the reaction."  Nabu is right: given that we're talking about bodily fluids, what do you expect?  Unless the taste is bad enough to make me vomit on my partner*, I'm not concerned.  It's a small price to pay for a blissful, glowing, affectionate husband who wants to snuggle for the rest of the night.

*Actually, at that point, he may not even notice.  
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Hurm?
« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2004, 06:00:56 pm »

I've never had a problem with the smell of the taste, and never understood when people say they do.
My mate actually, for years would talk about how much he hated it all, and then when he started seeing his current girlfriend decided that he was just willing to persevere to please her. Which, well, good for her, but I still never understood his problem.

Maybe I just have always dated women who ate the right things.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #110 on: March 22, 2004, 06:12:38 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
I've never had a problem with the smell of the taste, and never understood when people say they do.


Agreed. I did encounter one girl in HS who was drastically different than eveybody else I've met but still not actually bad.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Hurm?
« Reply #111 on: March 22, 2004, 06:57:38 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"

Agreed. I did encounter one girl in HS who was drastically different than eveybody else I've met but still not actually bad.


Drastically different...
Sounds scary. In whichever respect.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Hurm?
« Reply #112 on: March 22, 2004, 07:47:23 pm »

So I guess I'm weird because I like both the smell and taste?

I've actually gotten so attuned to the scent that if a woman is "excited" I can usually tell her location from across a large, crowded room.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #113 on: March 22, 2004, 08:02:06 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
I've actually gotten so attuned to the scent that if a woman is "excited" I can usually tell her location from across a large, crowded room.


I'll take "Things I Don't Ever Want To Hear Anyone Say Ever Again" for $1000, Alex.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Hurm?
« Reply #114 on: March 22, 2004, 08:48:17 pm »

Quote from: "Limmo"
I'll take "Things I Don't Ever Want To Hear Anyone Say Ever Again" for $1000, Alex.


Wholeheartedly agree.
Logged
goose means greedy

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Hurm?
« Reply #115 on: March 22, 2004, 09:38:11 pm »

Quote from: "Limmo"

I'll take "Things I Don't Ever Want To Hear Anyone Say Ever Again" for $1000, Alex.


Hell, I figured this whole thread was doing it's darndest to go that way. has been for days too!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Hurm?
« Reply #116 on: March 22, 2004, 10:01:29 pm »

Yeah, but there's always that one point at which the camel's back breaks, so to speak.
Logged
goose means greedy

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Hurm?
« Reply #117 on: March 22, 2004, 10:39:30 pm »

Goddamn straw.
I was about to enquire as to whether anyone has ever seen a camel's back break, but I fear that would be getting torturously close to the giraffe placenta. And you sure as hell don't want to step in that.

goddamn fuck*ng piece of shit buttons
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #118 on: March 22, 2004, 11:54:49 pm »

Ha, how very silence of the lambs. what did multiple miggs in the next cell say to you?
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #119 on: March 23, 2004, 02:59:48 am »

Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "CortJstr"

Agreed. I did encounter one girl in HS who was drastically different than eveybody else I've met but still not actually bad.


Drastically different...
Sounds scary. In whichever respect.


Not scary or bad, just different. There was a moment of surprise.

But I'm clearly on the smell & taste are good side here.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up