Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hurm?  (Read 25159 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #135 on: March 23, 2004, 08:41:22 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"

That I was the "Marrying Kind" and patted me upon my innocent head.


Well gee, that makes me feel better.  Not.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #136 on: March 23, 2004, 08:47:27 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
But I'm clearly on the smell & taste are good side here.


I'm sorry.  I can't do it.  

I just can't imagine Cort in an Adult Situation.  

I know that he lives with Erin, and logic tells me that they are probably intimate on a semi-regular basis.  But, I have held naked mole-rats with this man, and the thought of him going down on who-knows-how-many adolescent strumpets is deeply, deeply disturbing to me.


Ditto but jl and Pedro's names instead. It's weirder once you've met the person. Unless it's like a hot, steamy, internet sex thing in which case it's hotter after you've met the person.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #137 on: March 23, 2004, 08:48:13 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
You can all just imagine my avatar burrowing his little blonde head between a voluptuous woman's legs.


NO can we please NOT, thank you!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #138 on: March 23, 2004, 08:50:38 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Unless it's like a hot, steamy, internet sex thing in which case it's hotter after you've met the person.


I'm going to try to not even imagine asking how you know this too.  Or what grade you were in.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #139 on: March 23, 2004, 08:56:09 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
You can all just imagine my avatar burrowing his little blonde head between a voluptuous woman's legs.


I'm getting a whole Reanimator disembodied head vibe going on this thing.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #140 on: March 23, 2004, 08:56:15 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "jldunston"

That I was the "Marrying Kind" and patted me upon my innocent head.


Well gee, that makes me feel better.  Not.


Hey, that wasn't intended to be insulting.  My point was that women who think nice guys aren't as sexy as tough guys need to be slapped.  After all, Pedro always got that "you're so sweet, let's just be friends" line from other girls, but he's by far the best...um...kisser...I've ever met.  Still waters run deep, and all.  

What I intend to say is, August, I'm sure you're a tiger in the bedroom, no matter what anyone else says.   :delicious:
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #141 on: March 23, 2004, 08:56:49 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Quote from: "jough"
You can all just imagine my avatar burrowing his little blonde head between a voluptuous woman's legs.


I smell an animated avatar a brewin'...


DON'T give him ideas!  

For Pete's sake, people!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #142 on: March 23, 2004, 10:05:31 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Unless it's like a hot, steamy, internet sex thing in which case it's hotter after you've met the person.


I'm going to try to not even imagine asking how you know this too.  Or what grade you were in.


I met Erin through the Salon personals. Although it wasn't really all that sexy ahead of time.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Hurm?
« Reply #143 on: March 23, 2004, 10:07:06 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"

 :delicious:


Truly the scariest, and potentially creepiest 'emoticon' ever!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Hurm?
« Reply #144 on: March 23, 2004, 10:20:51 pm »

:cunnilingus:

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Hurm?
« Reply #145 on: March 23, 2004, 11:57:13 pm »

If weeping weren't already practically TRADEMARKED here, I would be doing some serious tantruming presently.


As a Bona Fide Teenage Girl, I am refusing to say anything else in this thread.

Except that I agree with JL on the disembodied head thing.
Logged
goose means greedy

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #146 on: March 24, 2004, 12:02:21 am »

Sorry, JL, but...
*weeps*

And, let me just say that this thread has reminded me of the only benefit of dating the guy I was with before the current bf. He was a vegan. The current guy really likes his dairy products and beer. And I can tell.

Of course, it's all worth it in the end. Even though he's 1000 miles away, my, ahem, love life, has increased its, ahem, duration, by about 14 billion percent.

Yup, I'm still drunk.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #147 on: March 24, 2004, 03:08:42 am »

Quote from: "Mite"
Sorry, JL, but...
*weeps*

And, let me just say that this thread has reminded me of the only benefit of dating the guy I was with before the current bf. He was a vegan. The current guy really likes his dairy products and beer. And I can tell.

Of course, it's all worth it in the end. Even though he's 1000 miles away, my, ahem, love life, has increased its, ahem, duration, by about 14 billion percent.

Yup, I'm still drunk.


I've never tried this. Not an endorsement. But I take this post as a cry for help, so:

Try Semenex
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #148 on: March 24, 2004, 03:13:20 am »

It's the Circle of Life!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #149 on: March 24, 2004, 03:45:09 am »

And it moves us all.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up