Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!  (Read 7561 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
« on: August 06, 2003, 10:29:12 pm »

You people ROCK.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2003, 10:43:35 pm »

And they're all slink!

Which reminds me, Chucklebot above Blister?
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2003, 10:46:48 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
And they're all slink!

Which reminds me, Chucklebot above Blister?


HEY! Jough and JL both have more posts than me!
And OK so I'm a bored and lonely guy...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2003, 12:21:58 am »

I would have put Blister above chucklebot, who is pretty much my least favourite character in any comic ever.

But what the hell - JLD has a plan.

And you're only 100 posts to the next plateau now, slink.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2003, 12:29:55 am »

Well, I couldn't save *all* the good ones for later.  I put Blister near the beginning to fool you into thinking I was cool.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2003, 12:55:01 am »

Quote from: "jough"

And you're only 100 posts to the next plateau now, slink.


100 posts eh... oooooh. Though if my modem (well phoneline) keeps behaving as it has all today I may never get there! (BT do indeed, suck ass)

I look forward to being Liebot, then knowone will know what to believe!

Who said you ain't cool JL? ::starts pounding fists in a school-age brotherly fashion::
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2003, 01:46:16 am »

Quote from: "slink"
100 posts eh... oooooh. Though if my modem (well phoneline) keeps behaving as it has all today I may never get there! (BT do indeed, suck ass)

I look forward to being Liebot, then knowone will know what to believe!


You're online this buch with BT?! Don't they charge per minute even for local calls? Now I'm really impressed with your dedication.

For a while I was mad I'd been passed in the post counts, but now I'm rooting you on just to find out what the ranks are.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2003, 03:40:30 am »

No, Jough.  You,  my friend, RAWK,  for making all this possible.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2003, 03:46:41 am »

:blush:

Thanks, AugustWest.  But you guys all "rawk" more.

Now I want to go order one of those Diesel Sweeties "I rock.  I'm a rocker." t-shirts.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2003, 04:32:10 am »

Okay, I am a MESSAGE BOARD DWEEB now, because I have more posts than anyone else for the first time (only because I stay up later than jld, though).

You people are just so much fun.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2003, 05:21:00 am »

Oh man, puh-leeeze do not do that "huuuuuuuuugs" thing.

That creeps me out anyway, but it is totally off base from you.

Let's stick to MALE bonding, shall we?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2003, 05:22:57 am »

And, oh yeah.

WOO HOO! For stayin' up later than everybody else!

WE WIN!

I assume we'll be getting our prizes in the mail in six to eight weeks.  Right?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2003, 05:33:10 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"

Let's stick to MALE bonding, shall we?


Jough slaps you like a girl.

Take it, bitch!

Better?

V-Adore

  • Guest
Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2003, 06:46:14 am »

Right now I feel like the little kid who sneaks out of bed for a drink of water and catches a glimpse of the adults downstairs totally having this giant party now that it's after bedtime. All hiding behind the end table next to the stares. All watching my parents' friends get drunk.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2003, 08:13:56 am »

You'd better be careful, or one of your dad's friends will totally try to get his freak on with you in his clumsy drunken way.

"Nice PJ's."
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up