Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: New purchases  (Read 12738 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Flenker

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 68
    • View Profile
    • http://www.picdump.org/gallery/chris
New purchases
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2004, 06:25:05 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
I bought a half gallon of milk and some new "Red Berry Special K" today.


wrong forum
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
New purchases
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2004, 06:49:56 pm »

Quote from: "Flenker"
Quote from: "jough"
I bought a half gallon of milk and some new "Red Berry Special K" today.


wrong forum


No it isn't:

Quote

The Conservatory and Milk Purchases
Discuss your favorite musical composers and milk/cereal purchases here.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
New purchases
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2004, 06:56:18 pm »

Jough, is this still the proper forum for bowel movement reports?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
New purchases
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2004, 07:05:15 pm »

Anyone else find the juxtaposition of August's last post and his current sig line amusing?

....and,not that he changed it, not so much?....
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
New purchases
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2004, 07:24:12 pm »

Man, I bought some 2% last night because we're going to start giving Dree milk instead of formula.  Laura told me I needed to get whole milk for her instead.  

Shit.  I gotta get new vitamins too.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
New purchases
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2004, 07:42:54 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
No it isn't


Wow. I feel like I'm watching Lawnmower Man or something.
ON THIS BOARD...HE IS A GOD!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
New purchases
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2004, 07:49:41 pm »

I bought some half and half yesterday for the CuteGirl's coffee. Also, Modest penis is playing here this month. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to go see them.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

V-Adore

  • Guest
New purchases
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2004, 11:57:29 pm »

Perhaps I should purchase some milk. I don't have a fridge, though, so by necessity I'd have to drink it immediately.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
New purchases
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2004, 01:01:06 am »

Quote
The Conservatory and Milk Purchases
Discuss your favorite musical composers and milk/cereal purchases here.

See, now this just totally throws off the "Jump to" box at the bottom of the screen.
Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
New purchases
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2004, 08:03:22 am »

Unfortunately as it is Passover I have not purchased any cereal lately. Lactaid was, however, acquired in anticipation of a visit from family along with the usual 1%. There is a very good record store near the grocery so further updates may be forthcoming as the situation warrants.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
New purchases
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2004, 03:12:13 pm »

Damn. Thanks to the joys of intarweb piracy, I have not purchased an actual album in a long time. However, after getting pegged by the RIAA, I've mended my sinful ways and I'm glad that you guys posted some album information in this thread! I'll have to check out some of the records that've been mentioned.

In dairy-related news, I bought some skim milk the other week. I went to get some this morning and it had gone off. >:(  Back to the shops!
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
New purchases
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2004, 03:24:46 pm »

Quote from: "linnea"
after getting pegged by the RIAA


The RIAA fucked your ass with a strap-on dick?  Damn, I knew that they were getting more aggressive with dealing with interweb piracy, but DAMN.

Quote
In dairy-related news, I bought some skim milk the other week. I went to get some this morning and it had gone off. >:(  Back to the shops!


Tsk tsk tsk.  How could you let this happen?  You really need to keep your milk rations under constant control.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
New purchases
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2004, 03:29:17 pm »

I know! My fridge is teh suck, and it's a fine line between milk-that-sours-within-the-week and milk-that-is-in-frozen-brick-format. Bah.

Hmm... Horizon makes these little Tetra-packs of milk, that crazy vacuum packaging that they use for soymilk. I bet that stuff would keep till Armaggeddeon. I should try some of that.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
New purchases
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2004, 03:36:56 pm »

Bought buttermilk yesterday. Might finally break down and buy "Degredation Trip" today, but somewhat afraid to leave the house.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
New purchases
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2004, 04:27:41 pm »

Quote from: "jough"

Tsk tsk tsk.  How could you let this happen?  You really need to keep your milk rations under constant control.


If only someone would develop a spreadsheet that would tell you when you need to buy milk.  Or eggs.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up