Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flowers and Trees and stuff  (Read 5133 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Flowers and Trees and stuff
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2004, 09:11:56 pm »

What the shit is with all this plant talk? Ain't there a "Garden" area for all you sissies to go nurse your saplings or whatever the fuck?

/lyle
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Flowers and Trees and stuff
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2004, 09:54:46 pm »

Kitchen and Garden would make a lot of sense as a forum, wouldn't it?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
Flowers and Trees and stuff
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2004, 10:18:21 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Maybe because wisteria are usually purple?  I think.

I think this is it, but I know so little about wisteria that I spent the raves about it nodding politely. "Yep. It certainly is white. Quite white. I can see the whiteness from here. Usually purple? Oh. I see."
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Flowers and Trees and stuff
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2004, 07:53:57 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Here comes Mr. Stodgy-Homeowner-Plantguy.

Dude, if you ever come in to Lynns, and I'm working, and you say hey, and you're NOT wearing an old man sweater and speaking like Garrison Keilor, I'm going to be so depressed.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up