Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm a generally a patient fellow  (Read 7674 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

keef

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 54
    • View Profile
    • http://www.keef.org
I'm a generally a patient fellow
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2003, 04:26:35 pm »

And now I've swerved way, way off-topic.  

ANYWAYS
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I'm a generally a patient fellow
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2003, 04:38:07 pm »

MAN, YOU CAN'T BE ALL TALKING ABOUT FECES.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up